• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD E3 Page

Caporegime
So what we all here expecting? Only thing I can think of is new GPU line up? I mean why would you go to E3 to show of Drivers?

:D

It has to be the new gpu's. It won't be the new drivers, not unless they suddenly add a load more performance. If thats the case then it will rain on the 770 parade, but i can't see that happening tbh. Its going to be the new gpu line up i reckon, with a sneak peak at performance. Probably a couple of gaming evolved announcements as well.

Caporegime
OP
How did you do it ? I wouldn't mind adding mine, though that does mean i would lose my stylish sig. Hmmm.

Click on mine. then go to your steam profile page, in the browser, copy the URL into the box, select status (profile to big for rules) and click submit.

Add the signature URL generated into your forum signature.

Soldato
It has to be the new gpu's. It won't be the new drivers, not unless they suddenly add a load more performance. If thats the case then it will rain on the 770 parade, but i can't see that happening tbh. Its going to be the new gpu line up i reckon, with a sneak peak at performance. Probably a couple of gaming evolved announcements as well.

Think you pretty much nailed it. look forward to it but tomorrow i go bed soon

Soldato
Not sure if posted yet but

First bit of news from AMD facebook

We are excited to share that we have partnered with Square Enix to exclusively optimize THIEF for AMD Radeon™ GPUs and AMD FX CPUs! The performance optimizations take the game to a whole new level! http://bit.ly/14uF86z

Caporegime
Not sure if posted yet but

First bit of news from AMD facebook

We are excited to share that we have partnered with Square Enix to exclusively optimize THIEF for AMD Radeon™ GPUs and AMD FX CPUs! The performance optimizations take the game to a whole new level! http://bit.ly/14uF86z

Don't think thats my sort of game but pretty sure ill buy it if its got an in game benchmark.

I know, you don't need to say it... :o :(

Soldato
shankly1985 said:
:eek:
You making this up :D
Hypothetically speaking... the 7950/7970's are 384bit cards just like the 780 / Titan, surely they can close the gap with some magic drivers, AMD did it once, they might do it again.

I don't see why their is so much of a gap between the cards to be honest.

Caporegime
Hypothetically speaking... the 7950/7970's are 384bit cards just like the 780 / Titan, surely they can close the gap with some magic drivers, AMD did it once, they might do it again.

I don't see why their is so much of a gap between the cards to be honest.

I don't know much about why but i would hazard a guess that the 7970/50's main problem is being ROP limited.

Back
Top Bottom