Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

Permabanned
Yeah he finally saw what the better game is at this point in time. I love this mod I just wish it was a bit easier to get a tent, I love tents and always have in DayZ. Unless you are really damn lucky finding the items to craft it is super damn hard.

Associate
Has anyone found any aluminium poles yet?

I can find the canvas for the tents, but not the poles, no idea where these spawn!

Really enjoying this though, need to clue myself up on vehicle spawns though, stole someones speedboat once but thats about it so far.

Associate
I'm a hero in game, must've been a level3 bandit I killed as suddenly I was wearing a baseball cap and in positive humanity. Usually I play using gut feeling on if to shoot first or not, now I like the idea of being a good guy and don't want to lose my perks. Radios for hero class level 2 upwards inc soon, allows you to ingane VoIP to all other heroes for coordination etc.

Caporegime
Has this been optimized at all,

For some reason during the Arma 3 beta it ran great, since the updates it now runs horrible ;/

i avg 60 fps most places and lowest i seen 45 in major cities. better than SA.

i have speed boat at moment mates looking at a heli as i type this :D im on us 30

Caporegime
arma 3 update (latest will break this and its suggested you dont update it ) turn auto updates off. they are working on getting it sorted .

Back
Top Bottom