EA Origin - Gifting games

Associate
I want to give my brother Battlefield 3 for his birthday. So after a quick search it seems you can gift games on origin so this seemed ideal. But after searching and searching though the purchase menus I can't find the little tick box for gifting a game.

I went as far as the 'confirm purchase' screen and still could not find it.

The only reason I can think of is this is because I am not friends with him on Origin(or anyone for that matter) as I only signed up to it to gift this game.

So anyone who has had success in gifting games though this service it would be great to hear how you did it.

Cheers

Soldato
Like you say, maybe you actually need a friend on your list to be able to send a gift to them.

I would say add me, but I can't write my origin username on this forum as it has a naughty word in it.

Soldato
Just buy him the disk version from Amazon or something, it'll activate on Origin anyway, and having something physical to open is much better than something sent digitally, imo.

Soldato
Just buy him the disk version from Amazon or something, it'll activate on Origin anyway, and having something physical to open is much better than something sent digitally, imo.

This. Be a lot better to have something to open, and it'll install quicker :)

Back
Top Bottom