***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Nic free since Friday morning :D Running through my odds and sods flavours, i still need my puffer to hand but I'm coping amazingly well so far! Anyone else like unflavoured PG/VG? I'm vaping some unflavoured stuff at the mo, by accident, and it's great. Maybe it's the flavour left in my Vision V3

Soldato
OP
Can't say I enjoy unflavoured that much, but I know what you mean about the nic content. I only vape 18mg for the throat hit tbh. I'm vaping some random fruity sample I was sent with my last order of cigarillos. It's really nice!

Soldato
Associate
I went up to 24mg+ to cut down how often I'd want to vape. Worked out pretty well for me. I was chain vaping 12-18mg now I put the thing down at least some time. I've been hearing about people vaping 45mg and finding they vape more like they smoked. 10 puffs then good for an hour or three etc

24mg ain't even that high just higher than a lot of people use. I started out on 36mg and only vaped now and then but changed to lower mg because 36mg gave me too much throat hit.

Associate
Yeah 24mg gives me headaches and it doesnt taste good.

Better discipline myself I suppose

I guess that depends on the juice. My own mixes taste the same no matter what mg I mix too. The nic base is basically tasteless. I've heard that some aren't so maybe the folks that mix yours have a nic just that has a taste / after taste?

Soldato
OP
I love coffee flavours, and I ran out of my DV coffee ages ago so I'm also interested in some tasty coffee! I recently dropped to 11mg and tbh I haven't noticed a difference, so win win there.

Soldato
OP
Soldato
Im still loving this vaping lark, recently got myself a nice stainless steel Vamo (VV&VW), bloody awesome bit of kit, transformed the bulli a2-tm into a beast - On that note anyone know how to oxidise the mesh, fancy trying a straight ss mesh wick instead of the silica/mesh combo.

Associate
I have mixed feelings about their RY4. To me it tastes a bit like those "raisin" tobacco flavours (taste like a pack of fags smells). I still have a bunch of concentrate from them that isn't getting used :rolleyes:

Taste is so subjective to each of us, tbh I prefer Hansen RY4 to the Dekang RY4, its less artificially sweet for me compared to DK RY4. I also have around 200+ml of DK BM2 mix RYHI5 sitting under my desk, it was my daily then I just went off it.

I'm also rather partial to the e-juice from Liquid Dreams, their Blackberry Cream and Raspberry Cream are superb ... their RY4's ain't bad either ;).

Associate
Im still loving this vaping lark, recently got myself a nice stainless steel Vamo (VV&VW), bloody awesome bit of kit, transformed the bulli a2-tm into a beast - On that note anyone know how to oxidise the mesh, fancy trying a straight ss mesh wick instead of the silica/mesh combo.

There are plenty of tube vids on how to oxidise wicks, you can also find info here http://www.vapourtrails.tv
Also check out Romastino and Igetcha69 on youtube. Here is a great forum for anything rebuildable http://vapepit.net you will need to register though.

Here's a quick run down...

Roll wick.

Using either a lighter (slowest), blowtorch or gas cooker, hold the wick with needle nose pliers in the flame till it glows red, dip in water and repeat about 6 times (you can also drip some liquid on the wick and burn it off and harden it).

Or you can oxidise the wick on your device ... roll wick, roll coil round the wick, fit to atty, put atty on battery device and set to low volts/watts, pulse button on battery holder so the coil glows red (this may take a while as the coil need to glow all round), once done, up the power to 3.7v (7.5ish watts?), then keep pulsing for a minute or two, add liquid and vape.

Soldato

Probably not what youve got but this youtube vid has kept my ego c attys going. You might be able to get something from it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MSNJ80WqlA

Soldato
Cheers guys, i have watched a few vids and done the method, but i always seem to be shorting the coil out, so not sure whats going on, used my blowtorch (almost melted my finger the first time lol) and a couple of lighters i found, using 400 and 500 mesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom