Katie Hopkins at it again

Soldato
Seems that. All the workshy doley scummeers are getting upset by her saying scots are all workshy doley scummers

Reminds me of when Frankie Boyle said at a gig "Scottish people aren't really that friendly" to which an angry Scottish audience member with no hint of irony shouted "YES WE ARE YOU LIAR!"

Soldato
Reminds me of when Frankie Boyle said at a gig "Scottish people aren't really that friendly" to which an angry Scottish audience member with no hint of irony shouted "YES WE ARE YOU LIAR!"

So true it's all the unemployed stay at home mum types that are raging on my Facebook about this

I couldn't give a monkeys tbh is she on one of these daytime this morning type programs?

Soldato
I'm pretty sure that segment on Good Morning is intended as rolling out the idiot with the silly views - they present it as such and she is heckled throughout... I don't see what the problem is?

Associate
Tbh its not a bad joke, could easily imagine a stand up saying that line...or she stole / adapted that from someone else, its a pretty standard / predictable line.

Also what is it atm with the police.... seem to be crashing into everything recently...local paper just ran a story about 3 police crashes in the last week, with members of the public seriously injured in one of them.

PS. Also how far can this PC stuff go? if you can't make a joke after any negative event, and with the internet and twitter being global then maybe 6 months of the year when something bad has happened across the world the rest of the world cannot joke?

Say the reasonable respectful period is 1 week after an event, then you only need 52 events per year and that is the end of jokes?

Need to push back against this 'how dare you make a joke, there has been a..crash/death/famine/war/tsunami/bomb/anything happened this week' PC attitude.

Caporegime
She was on the Wright stuff last week and constantly got owned by the flat chested girl that used to be on Two pints of Lager. It was actually embarrassing to watch the actress turn her over time and time again.

Soldato
She's just a typical dumb upper middle classer with zero business acumen and no sense of reality who seeks attention and reactions because her life is essentially meaningless.

All the while hubby funds her stupidity.

From the few, rather unpleasant times, I have read about her anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom