some lowlife tried to sexually assault my gf

int

int

Soldato
If she was in a town or nearby the chances are she and the attacker were picked up on CCTV. Even without a description it shouldn't be too hard to identify who it was.

Soldato
Try and keep up :rolleyes:

@ op i hope your GF is ok and they catch the scumbag or the next girl he tries it on is a trained ninja and.......i`ll let you fill in the rest :D

I used to work with a guy who was a black belt (something or other) his GF was his teacher, someone tried to assaulted her in a park in oxford... as you can imagine she kicked the **** out of him... he said she gave his $%^& and balls special attention!!

Man of Honour
got to imagine what might have happened if the random stranger wasn't there!

thinking-guy-meme.png

Hmm..I get the general idea, but can you fill in the gaps?

Associate
So sorry to hear that, OP. I'd feel exactly the same, I'd want to visit murderous violence on the scumbag that did it, but put those thoughts out of your mind and go be with your woman. She'll need you beside her so she can feel safe again.

Hope you guys pull through this quickly and can get on with your lives.

Associate
Sorry to hear what happened to your GF.

But what was she doing walking home on her own at (I presume) two in the morning-ish?

Obviously, in an ideal world we all should be able to walk when we please, but in reality that isn't always a smart idea. There are a lot of scummers around.

Soldato
But what was she doing walking home on her own at (I presume) two in the morning-ish?

Obviously, in an ideal world we all should be able to walk when we please, but in reality that isn't always a smart idea. There are a lot of scummers around.

Yeah walking home that early in the morning on your own is never a good idea due to this.

Sorry to hear OP

Man of Honour
Sorry she had an ordeal but I have to ask what would go through your mind OP not to call the police immediately rather than come here for advice? Having tried and failed to assault your GF the person would probably still be in the area looking for other opportunities. Beggars belief how people need advice spoon-fed to them and seem to have no ability to think for themselves.

Soldato
Sorry to hear that the poor girl had to endure that OP.

Hope she is OK, best you can do is comfort her and be there for her!

Back
Top Bottom