Does anyone else still play MOHAA?

Associate
Hey just wondering if there are any moh allied assault fans still out there, i still play modern fps game like s.t.a.l.k.e.r and cod etc.
But after 8 years after release i still play it online (well the breakthrough expansion makes online a bit better) but it supports 64 players and its pretty fun kinda like wolfenstein enemy territory.
All the gravity mod servers are a great laugh aswell :D

Caporegime
Ah I loved this game, so so much. :( Used to go on every night with my clan and have such a laugh!

Tried it recently but my screen was too big, and nothing felt like it used to, so I immediately stopped playing before it ruined the memories. Too used to modern games on consoles, etc. now. :(

Soldato
Sie sind eine haufen feiglinge! Französichen dchülerinnen schießen besser!

<SBV>Bubo reporting. Monumnetal sigh of nostalgia...

Associate
OP
Is there still an online presence?

One of the first games I played online, may have to install it again and have a game with you guys :)

I remember it being absolutely mental!
It was like the first ever computer game i really got into, i got it when i was 10 :p didnt go online until i got breakthrough, i clicked the wrong door in the menu and then that was where i got my gaming passion from :D

Soldato
I have it installed and play regularly, I usually go on the TRL freezetag server. It was a fantastic game and I have so many fantastic memories of it, miss-spending my youth, playing this all night.

If anyone wants a game at any time, add me on Steam: "PhysicHull".

It was/still is the most complete game I have ever played. The singleplayer was absolutely fantastic and instantly replayable, over and over again, the Normandy campaign was fantastic, as was the one where you go through the sniper town. And the multiplayer is still second to one, all about skill and making the best of the weapons you have. Usually everyone goes with Stg44 or the BAR, but for a challenge I often take the M1 or the Mauser. Snipers were pretty good too. Cheaters barely frequent the game anymore so it is usually a good game and the servers feel very much like a "community", none of this BC2 drop in and out of a million servers lark. You actually get proper regulars on there.

Will we ever see multiplayer levels like Destroyed Village, Algiers and V2 again? Sadly not, those days are long gone.

On a separate note, I tried playing Cod UO the other day but it doesn't run in Windows Vista which was annoying, that was quite good online.

Last edited:
Associate
I played this years ago, and I know theres still a decent online community for this, but I can't find anywhere selling new copies, where can I get ahold of it?

Associate
OP
I have it installed and play regularly, I usually go on the TRL freezetag server. It was a fantastic game and I have so many fantastic memories of it, miss-spending my youth, playing this all night.

If anyone wants a game at any time, add me on Steam: "PhysicHull".

It was/still is the most complete game I have ever played. The singleplayer was absolutely fantastic and instantly replayable, over and over again, the Normandy campaign was fantastic, as was the one where you go through the sniper town. And the multiplayer is still second to one, all about skill and making the best of the weapons you have. Usually everyone goes with Stg44 or the BAR, but for a challenge I often take the M1 or the Mauser. Snipers were pretty good too. Cheaters barely frequent the game anymore so it is usually a good game and the servers feel very much like a "community", none of this BC2 drop in and out of a million servers lark. You actually get proper regulars on there.

Will we ever see multiplayer levels like Destroyed Village, Algiers and V2 again? Sadly not, those days are long gone.

On a separate note, I tried playing Cod UO the other day but it doesn't run in Windows Vista which was annoying, that was quite good online.
Couldnt agree more :)
Personally i find freezetag really annoying so if no one hosts a server we could all pick one of each game type to frequent?

Soldato
Couldnt agree more :)
Personally i find freezetag really annoying so if no one hosts a server we could all pick one of each game type to frequent?

Freezetag TDM is amazing! It adds a totally new element to the game, your "life" is worth more and it puts a lot of emphasis on working as a team by trying to "melt" your teamates.

TRL server has a good community and is well moderated, thats why I enjoy it, if you can see through Freezetag, I would be up for a game sometime.

Back
Top Bottom