Hazro series - HZ30Wi, HZ30WiQ, HZ27WA, HZ27WB & HZ27WC

Soldato
What I have done is take quick images to show the HZ27Wb in comparison to the HZ30Wi. The 16:10 > 16:9 size difference is considerable - both monitors are shown in maximum elevation.

This is why I am liking the 16:10 > 16:9 size difference between the two. The height of the 27" is the same height as my 24" on my pc I am using at the moment so I have not got to keep looking up and down all the time. That was something that I really did not like with my old 30" Hazro. I found it too much screen to take in up close.

I really do think 27" is the sweet spot now I own a 27" iMac. I love the higher resolution and the extra width you get.

So how thick are the borders?

OcUK Staff
Sorry: don't have any images yet of the HZ27Wa and HZ27Wb side-by-side: will try to get something posted this week.

What I have done is take quick images to show the HZ27Wb in comparison to the HZ30Wi. The 16:10 > 16:9 size difference is considerable - both monitors are shown in maximum elevation.

The HZ27Wb borders are not as thick as they appear: our website will be updated soon to show these products 'professionally'.

ocukforum2.png

ocukforum1.png

When can we get these ordered so we can start supplying them to UK customers please?

Associate
Hello Hazro.

I own two 24Wi monitors.
For the past one and a half, two years i have been sending e-mails about the following:

- I need two Vesa brackets for these monitors, so i can wall mount them. Manual states the monitors need a vesa bracket which is only available via Hazro.

- I need one power supply since the old one went broken.

I hope after such a long time with no response you can finally help this customer!

Dear Hazro. It stays silent on the mail again. Why don't i get a reply?

Man of Honour
guys, I have the HZ27Wb (CCFL) with me now for testing and review. if there's anything in particular you want covering, or any questions, let me know here :)

Associate
guys, I have the HZ27Wb (CCFL) with me now for testing and review. if there's anything in particular you want covering, or any questions, let me know here :)

Great, I have several.
Do you have a final production model?
Is there any noticeable dark trailing behind moving images due to RTC overshoot a la the U2711?
Can you watch a movie with dark scenes and tell us if any details are lost?
Are you able to measure input lag?
Is there any dead, hot or stuck pixels?
Is there any blue/orange power button illumination on the front to distract from viewing?
How wide is the bezel?
Does it come with a DVI-D cable?
Have you calibrated it? If so, does gamma, cd/m2 etc. before calibration deviate much from target figures? Did calibration improve IQ?
Does the screen rotate into portrait mode?
Were you able to adjust screen height so that the top of the screen was level with your head? Is there a good range of height adjustment?
The stand looks similar to the HZ30Wi so I assume that it's sturdy and the monitor won't shake if desk is hit accidentally?
Does this mean that tftcentral will have their review up soon?
Thank you. :)

PS . You are one lucky man.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Gosh you do have a few questions! :p I'll make sure all are covered in the review, and yes, it will be up on TFTCentral next week as soon as i can :)

Associate
Associate
The LED/glossy version will not be ready [despite our efforts] this year. All graphics cards with DP outputs are fine but some converters/cables aren't 'responding' the way they should - We may have to launch that model and market it as 'soley for use with graphics cards with DP outputs'. More to follow...

I wouldn't buy any adapter just yet, if you're thinking about getting a HZ27Wa. Seems Hazro are having problems getting the HZ27Wa to 'respond' to converters which I assume is the adapter you want to buy? I'd wait for clarification on this issue.

Last edited:
Associate
I wouldn't buy any adapter just yet, if you're thinking about getting a HZ27Wa. Seems Hazro are having problems getting the HZ27Wa to 'respond' to converters which I assume is the adapter you want to buy? I'd wait for clarification on this issue.

ok I will. Thanx for info ;)

Back
Top Bottom