What to do with £10,000 pounds

Soldato
dirtydog said:
Hmm either that's sarcastic or you don't quite mean what you've just said...
Well TBH, the rich people I know that would get that will invest it straight away
"poor" people will just go and put it into their post office savings account and let someone else make the money.

Permabanned
jamoor said:
Well TBH, the rich people I know that would get that will invest it straight away
"poor" people will just go and put it into their post office savings account and let someone else make the money.
People who invest money wisely are the ones who become wealthy, yes. That could take the form of saving. People who 'spend', ie. consume, may end up with far less wealth than the 'poor' person who saved and lived more frugally. The tortoise and hare scenario.

Soldato
dirtydog said:
People who invest money wisely are the ones who become wealthy, yes. That could take the form of saving. People who 'spend', ie. consume, may end up with far less wealth than the 'poor' person who saved and lived more frugally. The tortoise and hare scenario.

DOES EVERYONE IGNORE MY POSTS OR SOMETHING :mad: :p

I already said that he should invest it and use the EXTRA income generated to spend on what ever he wants.

The reason the rich are rich is because they make their money work for them rather then working FOR money.

Soldato
couple of fine hookers and some illegal substances,

would be a good night and one that would not be forgotten easily :)

want me to arrange (all i want is my percentage :) :)

Back
Top Bottom