Crusader Kings 2 - Metaserver?

Permabanned
Hello all,

Just bought crusader kings 2 and the single player is the dogs danglies but I'd like to see what online play is like.

However I cannot log in to the metaserver. From my understanding you're meant to use the same username and pw as you have on the paradox forum but I just get connection failed.

Anyone know what the problem is? I did just sign up this morning so is it just a case of having to wait a while for my details to be registered.

Thanks

Huw

Huw

Associate
Oh, I know what it might be. On the forum, have you registered the game? You have to click "My Games" at the top of the screen and add the serial. After doing that it will show up in Connect, and you should be good to go on the metaserver.

Huw

Huw

Associate
Oh. The only other thing I can think of is clicking My Games on the forum again and see if there's a little gold icon on Crusader Kings 2. If there is, click it - it sends your forum password to the metaserver. It's only supposed to be necessary if you change your password but it's worth a go. Otherwise I'm out of ideas mate. :(

Back
Top Bottom