** JANUARY SALE: AMD/NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARDS & POWER SUPPLIES!! **

Soldato
I'm saving myself for the HIS IceQ X2 or Powercolor PCS+ . Must... resist... another... week... despite... my... birthday... tomorrow...

Last edited:
Soldato
R9 270x Devil is temtping me again. AMD Ruby code and BF4 will get £30 in the MM bringing it down to less than £130.00 with OcUK RMA if there are any problems. I have to check my finances as see if I can sneak a delivery without the missus seeing it. :o

Soldato
Why no love for the EVGA classified 780? or any ACX cooled 780? I got a classifed of the MM the other day and its without a doubt the quietest (and fastest) card Ive ever owned im that happy with it im tempted to get another but at th moment OCUK are one of the dearest for them :(

Soldato
Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X WindForce 3X OC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card with BattleField 4 PC Game Included:(

Damn bought this a week ago

Could have had a 4Gig model for the same price i paid for a 2 gig:(

Associate
I have to check my finances as see if I can sneak a delivery without the missus seeing it. :o

This is how I order everything.

1. Can I afford it?
2. Can I explain where the money went and/or cover it up later?
3. Can I get it delivered and fitted without been seen, like a ninja?

It helps not having a window in my case. She would kill me if she could see what I went through last year.

Associate
Or just get it delivered to work and make sure you come home before the missus :p.
Cracking deals on the 780ti but I need to wait a little while longer so I can afford going full on m-itx :(.

Back
Top Bottom