Unclaimed Lottery prizes!

Soldato
This is why I buy my tickets online.

Get a notification if I've won anything. :)

This caught me out the first time I used it. I rarely play the lottery anyway, but it was a big Euromillions one so I bought about £10 worth of tickets as a one off...

The next day me and a friend were on our way to a VW motors show, and I saw I got an email so I got my friend to read it, and it was from the lottery saying I had won an amount and that I need to login!! I couldn't remember my login details at the time, and I was driving so I couldn't try things, but me and my mate were really excited thinking I'd won a lot (I thought if it was a small amount they would tell you in the email)...

Nevertheless, I remembered my details when I got to the show and saw I had won a grand total of £8... so I was down £2 in total :p

Soldato
Interesting you think buying a scratchcard is wasting money, but not the tobacco :)

I just spilled worms, everywhere.
We consume to enjoy, I only deem the scratch card a waste of money because I never get the desired effect, more money in my pocket.
I derive a great deal of pleasure however, from the few smokes I have of a day, even if it is bad for me it certainly does help control my IBS for one.

Back
Top Bottom