Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
Hi,

What's brasil vpn trick?

Cheers :)

Use the proxy 201.150.2.169:8080 in your browser. (or use FLYVPN or any other Mexican proxy) This may be very slow and take multiple attempts.
Go to origin.com. It should be in Spanish.
Add bf4 premium (399 MXN) and bf4 normal edition (499 MXN) to your cart. (Digital Deluxe edition is a waste if your getting premium. $12 for a few battlepacks no thanks)
Disable proxy/VPN.
Put in CC details and your address, leave country as Mexico.
Buy it.
It should now be in your origin games list and order history.

Soldato
what does everyone use as the audio option? Personally since BF2 Ive always gone War Tapes. But is there a general setting that might be known to be nicer? better positional sound? All the other options sound very low to me, still no enemy footsteps behind, and sometimes War Tapes on BF4 gets a bit crackly.

Man of Honour
All of them are a bit rubbish for me, War Tapes is louder/fuller but a bit crackly at times the rest pretty much all sound the same +/- a little wider/narrower sound. And all of them are buggy for me with sounds cutting out, etc.

Associate
Use the proxy 201.150.2.169:8080 in your browser. (or use FLYVPN or any other Mexican proxy) This may be very slow and take multiple attempts.
Go to origin.com. It should be in Spanish.
Add bf4 premium (399 MXN) and bf4 normal edition (499 MXN) to your cart. (Digital Deluxe edition is a waste if your getting premium. $12 for a few battlepacks no thanks)
Disable proxy/VPN.
Put in CC details and your address, leave country as Mexico.
Buy it.
It should now be in your origin games list and order history.

Didn't work!!

Thanks anyways..

Underboss
Loving the little bird with keyboard and mouse!!

Any tips for key binds Marty? I still can't figure it out. Was getting my joystick today but the whole of the retail park is under 2ft of water as the local river burst it's bank yesterday. May have to spend the day KB&M'ing the little bird.

Sorry for my lack of attendance, I was smashed by 8pm, so had an early night. Will be on today/this evening, won't be on ts till tonight mind.

*edit* officially lost the plot with KB&M, not a chance in hell I will ever fly with them. Nearly an hour and a half just try to go up and down, round and around - nada! Forget it.

Last edited:
Soldato
*edit* officially lost the plot with KB&M, not a chance in hell I will ever fly with them. Nearly an hour and a half just try to go up and down, round and around - nada! Forget it.

have you got the default keybinds ?

iirc i've seen it mentioned, and people on here might have mentioned that it's useful to have something like spacebar/ctrl binded as pitch up/down, think its valid for heli's as well as jets.

Underboss
have you got the default keybinds ?

iirc i've seen it mentioned, and people on here might have mentioned that it's useful to have something like spacebar/ctrl binded as pitch up/down, think its valid for heli's as well as jets.

Yeah man, I've tried it all, default, inverted, space/pitch - think I just suck. Lol

Associate
Yeah man, I've tried it all, default, inverted, space/pitch - think I just suck. Lol

You dont need to bind pitch up to space with helis only do that for jets. The kb+m is perfect for the scout heli and its super reactive and a joy to fly. Dont bother with the attack heli its a waste of time , AA will take you down too quickly and its just a flying bath tub anyway.

Caporegime
You dont need to bind pitch up to space with helis only do that for jets. The kb+m is perfect for the scout heli and its super reactive and a joy to fly. Dont bother with the attack heli its a waste of time , AA will take you down too quickly and its just a flying bath tub anyway.

So true.

There's only any point flying attack Helis on daw breaker and siege where you can hide behind the buildings

Back
Top Bottom