Screen is locked - Iiyama prolite

Associate
Hiya, my screen is the new Iiyama Prolite E2209HDS, had it for about 2 weeks or so.

Problem is whenever I now try to adjust the screen settings - luminosity, sound etc using the buttons on the bottom right of the screen the message "OSD" appears, which google leads me to believe means on screen display locked.

The only button that works is the power button. LUCKILY I have the brightness, contrast etc set exactly how I like it, but it's still annoying since I can't adjust the sound.

There is nothing in the manual or online for this monitor to help me with this. I am going to phone the manufacturer if someone here can't help me.

Seems a lot of things I touch lately go wrong/fall to bits lol.

Soldato
Might be something to do with using DVI or HDMI. If that's what it is then it's not a bad thing, it just means by using a superior connection, your picture will be perfect in regards to how those settings might affect it.

Associate
OP
Ok after 2 days I cracked it. It's not in the manual and I couldn't find anything online so god knows how someone is supposed to figure this out:

Turn off monitor, hold down the menu button, turn the monitor back on, release the menu button after 10-20 seconds. Your Iiyama screen will now be unlocked.

Back
Top Bottom