DPD Appointed New Couriers for Overclockers UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I have to say I have been lucky with these guys. 5 deliveries over the last six weeks, all delivered around about the same time of the day (lunchtime), wifey signs for them and I can see on the web that they have landed before she even rings me to say the delivery guy has been.

Absolutely top notch and kudos to the Leicester depot who seem to know what they are doing.

Youve just made my day i was getting worried about ordering on monday i live 6 minutes away from the depot at meridian (leicester) hope my experience is as good as yours

Associate
I know its a bit late since my last post in the thread, but I got it on Friday which was the expected date, signed for with zero hassle and the delivery person was nice and friendly. I also had no build problems what so ever as well! :)

Soldato
I know you changed to DPD ages ago but iv only recently started using the forums and I would like to say thanks, I used to buy things from either OCUK or ****** depending on price, now I buy them from you regardless of the price as the DPD depo is 5mins from my house whereas the citylink one is a 2+ hour round trip

Associate
The estimated time of arrival is between 13:02 - 14:02
typical right in the early/late shift changeover sweet spot. a few hours either way and i would have been safe :<

update: my new pc is here so the estimate was accurate.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just a quick question on the service to NI - I ordered friday, was shipped saturday evening - does this mean that I am likely to receive the parcel on tuesday? There is still no tracking info up on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom