Cooking idiot. How to cook chicken fillet?

Associate
Making a Chiken Kiev is my next project. not sure quite how to do it yet but think it would be intresting to say the least.

Another thing i am going to do is a chicken breast stuffed with philidelphia with chilli wraped in bacon. (not tried philli with chilli), but apparantely its a good combo

Soldato
Wrap your breasts in an air tight foil parcel with a little olive oil, salt, pepper and some kind of herb (or even a little indian or thai curry paste). Roast in a hot oven (200°C ish) for 20-25mins. Once your parcel making skills get good you can easily cook 3-4days chicken in a single batch and store the cooked meat in the fridge in an airtight container or knotted sandwich bag.

While your chicken is cooking boil up some brown rice, cook for 25-30mins. When cooked wash in cold water (so it will last without giving you the runs) and store in the fridge. If you've got a good sized pan you can make 3-4days worth.

Do this twice a week and you've got lunch/snacks sorted with minimal effort. Add some finely sliced raw veg or steam some greens to help balance the nutrients. It might be fairly dull but it saves time and you know you have food available, which makes it easier to avoid temptations ;)

Soldato
Griddling chicken is my fave way of cooking it,

Take, 2x chicken breasts, brush on olive oil, rock salt and some Cajun seasoning on both sides.

Griddle on good heat for between 4 and 8 mins depending on heat/thickness, serve with new potatoes and some greenery.

Another way I like it:

Take a chicken breast, cut halfway into the centre of it with a sharp knife, then line inside of the cut with several pieces of pepperami, then stuff with grated mozzerella, brush on olive oil and rock salt, then oven bake for 20 mins and 190.

Back
Top Bottom