The Sims series (and Sims 4 coming out)

Caporegime
I have the limited or collectors edition of the Sims 4 pre ordered. I've always enjoyed playing the Sims games, but personally think the series (of current games) peaked with the Sims 2. Fantastic game.

What is more worrying is the lack of toddlers and pools in the Sims 4, no doubt it will cost to have them in the game via an expansion :(.

Associate
^^ That.

And worst part is, if the engine proves to be more stable than Sims 3 (love the base game but good god once you got a handful of the expansions installed I was lucky if I could get a game to run a single sims lifespan before it went to hell) I'll still buy those expansions when they're released.

Man of Honour

Disappointing, but the usual people will still buy it including myself. I always treat these games like an MMO subscription - at least the content keeps coming, even if some of it should have been in the base game.

As others have said, the sims 3 engine was terribly optimised. I hope this one is improved.

Soldato
If anyone is expecting an optimised engine, I highly doubt you'll see one. It'll be an upgraded mash up of the shoddy Sims3 engine no doubt. I am saddened to see that they'll be just taking the pies on the game even worse than before it seems.

Back
Top Bottom