Order Status: In our warehouse queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
What exactly does this mean?

Its on a production line to be picked and boxed up and shipped out today

or:

None of the parts are in stock we will be in touch at any date we choose?

Man of Honour
At least one item is out of stock. I understand that the stock system does not keep real time (certainly at night) but is updated as orders are put together, which means stock can all go out but the website shows stuff as still in stock.

M

Associate
OP
Im a little worried about it, i need to build the system before i go home for xmas. Whats a little annoying about the stock is that i chose parts that were in stock purely to speed along my order.

Hopefully it wont be too long

Don
At least one item is out of stock.

M

not in my experience, I thought it just meant waiting to be picked

I have had most of my orders go to this status and still be shipped when expected

I think it does say that systems take a couple of days, I ordered a system a couple of weeks ago and had it in about 3 working days

Soldato
not in my experience, I thought it just meant waiting to be picked

From my POV I would say the same.

The only time I ever had an issue ordering from here was over the Samsung 226BW monitors they had in a few years ago, within an hour or so they had fully sold out and the website wasn't updated fast enough.

Looking back now it was no suprise, just wish they had a live stock checker but that has already been ruled out.

I have no doubt if you picked items that were in stock today then you will get it within the next few days.

I don't recall any new items being released this week or some items that are sought after coming in.

Associate
OP
The order should arrive with you by the end of this week. Once the GFX card arrive the order will get shipped.

And its because of that ill probably never shop at OC again lol. I dont do "in stock" when i order and out of stock when its due to ship.

Soldato
The order should arrive with you by the end of this week. Once the GFX card arrive the order will get shipped.

And its because of that ill probably never shop at OC again lol. I dont do "in stock" when i order and out of stock when its due to ship.

Maybe Carlsberg could do a PC hardware website to tailor your needs.

Permabanned

:rolleyes:

You sound like a friend of mine.

Overclockers shipped his order a day late, and he had a hissyfit about how he's never shopping with them again because their customer service is appalling.

Considering I, him, and a few other people we know have all ordered from here many times and it's all been fine, I don't get what his issue was.

I told him to man up, stop moaning and get over it.

He's currently pricing up a new PC from here, so yeah. :rolleyes:

I think people need to get over themselves sometimes and stop thinking the world revolves around them.

When I order something and it's not dispatched on time, I'll just go "Oh well, I'll just have to wait a bit longer."

My friend gets in to a right rage, he's even emailed one place claiming that they had "ruined his birthday". :rolleyes:

Most I do is at least query it, last time I did, Yewen refunded my delivery costs (this was the time before free member deliveries).

Associate
OP
It does though.

I want quick turnaround when i shop online and its as simple as that, especially when i pay extra for that service.

I dont have any patience,

Ordered from ******, scan and **** in the past, thought id try OC just coz.. why not. The point is, if what you need is not in stock, go else where which i would have done.

Its funny how "10+" in stock becomes "0" after order and they take the money.

Soldato
It does though.

I want quick turnaround when i shop online and its as simple as that, especially when i pay extra for that service.

I dont have any patience,

Ordered from ******, scan and **** in the past, thought id try OC just coz.. why not. The point is, if what you need is not in stock, go else where which i would have done.

Its funny how "10+" in stock becomes "0" after order and they take the money.

It was in stock when you ordered, by the time v12 had sorted everything else out 6 days later it wasn't - it's a fast selling line in constraint and cannot be assigned to anybody until payment is confirmed.

Soldato
Even better, it is in stock:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-215-SP&groupid=701&catid=56&subcat=1502

So the GFX is holding back the delivery dispite there being 10.

Can i just ask, is the OC stock system just random? Evey hour itll choose a number between 10 and 1?

Because it was out of stock, then arrived - too late for any shipping today unfortunately.

As discussing order specifics is against the rules of the forum please use the customer service forum for any further questions - you'll get a faster response from staff and personal details can be discussed openly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom