*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Tesco pulled through, received E-Mail late Saturday night saying dispatched. Arrived this morning at work.

Phew, Tesco will be getting my pre-orders from now on. Amazon let me down in the past so I am glad I moved away from them.

Associate
I've not pre-ordered from any outlet.

If i want to pre-load for tonight is my only option to buy it through blizz, £45?

Guessing if i do there is still a chance i won't get to play it due to the long d/l times/busy server demands etc.

Just trying to decide if it's worth buying it when i get home from work tonight or waiting until tomorrow and getting a hard copy (£30-£35). Don't want to spend the extra £10 if it won't make a difference.

Cheers

Soldato
Haven't heard from Amazon yet, but they've never let me down with pre-orders in the past, and they always seem to dispatch the night before so it arrives the next day - fingers crossed that's the case here again :D

Soldato
I've not pre-ordered from any outlet.

If i want to pre-load for tonight is my only option to buy it through blizz, £45?

Guessing if i do there is still a chance i won't get to play it due to the long d/l times/busy server demands etc.

Just trying to decide if it's worth buying it when i get home from work tonight or waiting until tomorrow and getting a hard copy (£30-£35). Don't want to spend the extra £10 if it won't make a difference.

Cheers

Hard copy will be cheaper and easier due to potentially slow downloads, but means you have to wait to play.

Digitally buying means potential to play at 11:01pm, downside is slow download may delay play times and higher expense.

Depends what your priorities are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom