What is the world coming to...

Soldato
I've been in the position of looking for a 'Parent & Child' space only to find some of them populated by blue badge holders while loads of spaces for them, remained empty. The reason, the green spaces where closer to the door than the blue spaces.

I'm more irked these days by the proliferation of idiots who take up two spaces rather than one and I've even seen a car (audi) parked in such a way as to take up four spaces. If your car is so precious that you are afraid to get it scratched, leave it in your garage.

I did have a chuckle though when I saw two cars beside each other taking up four spaces (two spaces each) and someone had parked their Smart Car in between the two.

Caporegime
the difference now is those in the inner circle groups get away with it unlike avh joe whole get a suspension or infraction. just sad people who have nothing better in life to do.

don't worry about it.

to the op cant really judge the situation not enough details.

Soldato
So what have you done with your life? What do you do to help people? Why are you on here talking to me and not helping feed young children in Africa?

lol-gif-36.gif

Associate
Soldato
I would not trust twoblacklines to take a half decent photograph of a VW Passat.

Don't complain about someone doing something if you do nothing to mediate/resolve the matter.

If you felt that strongly about it to post on a forum you should have said something there and then. This whole "Police would think I assaulted her" is something you made up after the fact because you chose to stand back and watch. Who thinks that as the first thing in a situation as described?

Basically - You watched from the corner of the multi-story something evolve that you thought was utterly wrong. Be it at the time or only on reflection. Don't bring excuses into it about what you did or did not do. Keep it to yourself next time.

V F

V F

Soldato
It's GD nothing changes, it's the **** pit of ocuk!

Thankfully the other sections are fine :)

Wait a minute? That means General Discussion is off limits? There's no rules here?

No swearing, posting of "adult" material, personal attacks or "trolling"
OcUK would like you and your whole family to learn and share via our forums. For this reason swearing and the posting of "adult" or offensive material is forbidden. Simply replacing some of the letters in a swearword with a * or any other character is not acceptable. If you must then please replace the whole word with ***** or other repeated character. We also expect members to behave respectfully and not launch personal or abusive attacks on other members. Those who post for the sole purpose of causing trouble are not welcome here and will be dealt with accordingly.

Most of that behaviour happens in this part of the forum. I keep reading family forum, then see this behaviour…. Hmm…

such a scared pussy you are/

your still a pussy though. I have a pair of balls between my legs. If I see someone doing something i find outrageous i will tell them. And to mention ww2.... pppfff talk about irony.

This place is full of keyboard warriors

It's pathetic, isn't it.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP, standing 10 inches taller and weighing 40kg more than the average man, failed to approach a woman shouting at an elderly couple and say "come on love, be reasonable, all the disabled spots are full".

The internet is a gateway into the lives of some very odd people.

Back
Top Bottom