I hate myself so much right now.. Im such a jealous person

Soldato
You sound like a ****ing miserable **** tbh.

Lol @ "I'm a really nice person", evidently not...

She has every right to be annoyed with you, I'm surprised she's still talking to you.

Put your dummy back in. :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
[FnG]magnolia;17057619 said:
Finish with her, she deserves better. Sort out your issues and then find a new girlfriend who you love rather than are envious of.

And no, I'm not kidding.

It's okay to be jealous, it's difficult not getting jealous sometimes. :(

Getting mad at your other half is not appropriate though.

Soldato
Finish with her, she deserves better. Sort out your issues and then find a new girlfriend who you love rather than are envious of.

And no, I'm not kidding.

I was tempted to write that but thought against it for fear of coming across a bit too strong.

It's okay to be jealous, it's difficult not getting jealous sometimes. :(

Getting mad at your other half is not appropriate though.

There's being jealous then there's being childish.

Caporegime
I was tempted to write that but thought against it for fear of coming across a bit too strong.

The thing that always strikes me about these threads is that we have to remember we're talking about people. REAL people in REAL situations. My advice is genuine, in that he doesn't sound like he can currently be in a relationship with anyone due to his extreme jealousy/envy issues. What kind of relationship is that for him? And for her?

OP, sort yourself out or sever. Don't string out a dud relationship, it's not fair on you or her.

Caporegime

And no, I'm not kidding.

What?

Guy comes on talking about how he acted a bit sulky when out with his misses and is angry at himself for upsetting her and he's suddenly the devil incarnate?

Perhaps the responses in here would be justified if he'd come on saying "my gf is such a bitch for showing off her new car etc etc2 but he hasn't he's saying he's acted like a tit for being a bit moody.

I assume you have never once been moody with your gf or upset her in anyway?

Caporegime
There's being jealous then there's being childish.

Hence why I said it wasn't appropriate. ;)

I'll happily admit I'm jealous of what my other half drives, and she knows it. I actually think it's pretty awesome tbh, :p but then, I'm not the type that would ever get mad at her about something like that. That's just... bizarre.

Caporegime
[FnG]magnolia;17057662 said:
My advice is genuine, in that he doesn't sound like he can currently be in a relationship with anyone due to his extreme jealousy/envy issues.

oh come on all he did was not talk very much and act a bit moody it's not like he pimp slapped her and stole the ****ing car.

Have a word with yourself!

That's what he is doing he's just publicly insulted himself in front of hundred of people for it.

Caporegime
What?

Guy comes on talking about how he acted a bit sulky when out with his misses and is angry at himself for upsetting her and he's suddenly the devil incarnate?

Perhaps the responses in here would be justified if he'd come on saying "my gf is such a bitch for showing off her new car etc etc2 but he hasn't he's saying he's acted like a tit for being a bit moody.

I assume you have never once been moody with your gf or upset her in anyway?

I've been upset with my wife, yes. Am I jealous of her or envious of her or do I hate myself? No. "A bit sulky" isn't the same as "I hate myself so much right now.. Im such a jelous person". Self-loathing, jealousy, envy, highly competitive even with loved ones ... this isn't healthy for a relationship.

Soldato
oh come on all he did was not talk very much and act a bit moody.

And spoiled his GFs little event -she was obviously really excited about because he was jealous of her. Seriously, sort that out or you won't have a long term relationship with anyone worth it.

Associate
Are you insecure about your car, or are you insecure about your...you know.

More importantly, how are you painting your car, what prep have you done, what paint, ect? I ask as I intend to do the same.

Associate
You need a reality check.
Look around you and be grateful for the things that you have got and will soon lose if you carry on the way you are.
I'm a nice person..........
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom