Does hoovering up spiders kill them?

Soldato
:D

I would honestly do that if I seen those spiders coming at me.

It makes me actually laugh every time i see it as i have mates who are built like brick **** house's, yet if they seen a spider i could imagine them doing the same.

Glad i actually wondered into GD for first time in ages, made my night for such a little thing.

Soldato
well should really be limb from limb from limb from limb from limb from limb from limb from limb :D:p

Or maybe limb from body, limb from body, limb from body, limb from body, limb from body, limb from body, limb from body, limb from body?

Is the body a limb? edit: what a silly question, of course it isn't :(

Isn't limb a funny word :p

Caporegime
I prefer the spiders to satisfy their diet - the stuff they eat is nastier (in the sense they can be bugs that would bite mammals and/or carry icky pathogens) than they are themselves.

Creating a spider-free zone just invites everything else in.

You may end up eating one or two subconsciously though.. thems the breaks!

My thoughts exactly. And as for eating them, well, what you don't know can't hurt you :p

OcUK Staff
Oh great, I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread before going to bed.

Ah well, to get you all back, sweet dreams! :)

1312195198.jpg

Soldato
Why are people scared of spiders? I don't get it. I'm only scared when they startle me by appearing half way up my leg when I least expect it. But seeing a spider doesn't bother me, the only things that worry me are black widows because they are tiny and deadly. :(

Soldato
Why are people scared of spiders? I don't get it. I'm only scared when they startle me by appearing half way up my leg when I least expect it. But seeing a spider doesn't bother me, the only things that worry me are black widows because they are tiny and deadly. :(

Because we're wired to be **** scared of them.

MUST KILL ALL HOUSE SPIDERS.

Back
Top Bottom