My Volvo S60 D5 Sport

Caporegime
I love the geargear much nicer then a mondeo, MrLOL do you still own a T5?

Just seen your from wakefield, my car comes from wakefield thats where the owner lived, in Sandal, WF2, is that a nice area??

Yeah i've still got the T5.

No plans to remap it or anything. Not after the Vauxhall lol.

Soldato
Did you drive in lane 1 at 65 mph?

When I tried in the Octavia it made for a VERY pleasant driving experience. No one cut me up, people got out the way whilst watching me carefully. This was around your area aswell.

You know on J41 M1 you have the police station next to QEGS. You get plenty of undercover cars along that section of the M1.

Caporegime
I know all the spots they like to hang out on the M1.

Bottom of the hill at J41, bottom of the hill before J39, on the sliproad northboard of J39 etc..

Not to mention the West Yorks Vehicle Maintenance division being based in a unit on the Wakefield 41 Industrial Estate off J41 round near the morrisons depot :p

Driving around J41 your bound to see a cop car, as the police dogs divison are based out of the Helicopter Base at J41 too.

Soldato
Yep, I went there for A-levels. I hated having to park in the games car park down the road for 6th formers, so I always used to park in the visitors car park :p

Also the faff level was excellent from the all girls school.

Caporegime
You can't Volvo specifically designed them like that.

If you want to remove it, i believe its an option in the ECU that you will need a ODB port cable + laptop + appropriate software to activate.

Yep, I went there for A-levels. I hated having to park in the games car park down the road for 6th formers, so I always used to park in the visitors car park :p

Also the faff level was excellent from the all girls school.

Holy **** ! what year did you leave ? I left in 2001.

Back
Top Bottom