Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Associate
Wakey Wakey
Cyrus will be asleep until you have played for seven days, sold 100,000 bells worth of items to Reese (the pink alpaca), and have 100 pieces of furniture and 50 clothing items in your catalog. (Items are added to your catalog as soon as you put them into your inventory, even if the Nooklings' shop doesn't have a catalog machine yet.)

Stolen from: http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/cyrus-custom-furniture/

Soldato
Wakey Wakey
Cyrus will be asleep until you have played for seven days, sold 100,000 bells worth of items to Reese (the pink alpaca), and have 100 pieces of furniture and 50 clothing items in your catalog. (Items are added to your catalog as soon as you put them into your inventory, even if the Nooklings' shop doesn't have a catalog machine yet.)

Stolen from: http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/cyrus-custom-furniture/

Brill thanks! I think shes still some way off this goal :)

Associate
Make sure to check the post office, Palm Tree Lamp is the current free item :)

tumblr_mp9oizjIiD1svahsyo1_400.jpg

Soldato
Been away for a week so haven't added anyone, will go through it all tonight.

On another note, my T&T Mart shut today for upgrade to Super T&T :)

My house now has 4 rooms on the ground floor, the upstairs room and the basement and the main ground floor room has been increased in size along with the basement leaving the other three ground floor and the upstairs rooms to go. Bit hefty at 498k bells each to upgrade the size of a room, works out at 1.992m bells to fully upgrade my house :/ Better get farming the island bugs to pay for it all!

Associate
Spent most of last night clearing trees to make room for flowers, then proceeded to lay them out in the hope they spawn hybrids - turned the game on this morning to find that from about 50 flowers I got ONE pink rose. :D

Good news though, Club LOL opened this morning as did my second floor of the Museum - which was selling a silver fishing rod!

Soldato
Made a moderate 55,000 bell profit on my turnips last night. Got scared and couldn't hold out any longer. Boring!

Just got the second room on my house and the first upgrade from Nook junction. Really enjoying the game so far!

My town is overrun with fruit though, so much so that it's a pain to go round and harvest my monies.

Associate
Good turnip week, prices in my own town are so-so but managed to visit someone whose Re-Tail was paying 379. Made a tidy 300k!

Looks like I can finally pay off another Tom Nook loan, won't have to avoid meeting him in the street anymore! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Mind and remember the best way of making cash outside of turnips is bug harvesting on the island. One box full of bugs (best time is when it's dark in game) will net 100-200k bells depending on which bugs you catch. Some bugs are worth 8k a pop.

Back
Top Bottom