EARLY PRE-ORDER on the new Razer Mouse

Soldato
Hi guys, we are the only place that you can pre-order the latest new mouse from Razer. The description and youtube video can explain it all just as well as me. So have a read. Stock isn't due for a few months yet, but initial stock is already confirmed to be heavily limited, just like the Razer Tiamat headsets were. So if you want one for launch get your pre-orders placed early.

Razer Ouroboros 8200 DPI Elite Ambidextrous Wireless Gaming Mouse @ £114.98 inc VAT

KB-073-RA_400.jpg

The Razer Ouroboros was designed specially by our team of ergonomic scientists and engineers to create the most comfortable ambidextrous mouse. Extensive ergonomic research was conducted based on scientific studies from the Razer ergonomic scientists, industrial designers and by extensive testing and trials together with numerous feedback we’ve gathered from our pro-gamers and the community. Our ergonomists derived that there are essentially 3 key factors in an ambidextrous mouse.

The Razer Ouroboros ambidextrous wireless gaming mouse is a potent weapon packed with enough lethal features to obliterate the competition.

Designed for gamers who prefer an ambidextrous design, it offers fully customizable ergonomics and fit for every hand size, big or small, by allowing adjustment of the arched palm rest and back. Two interchangeable side panels ensure you’re using your preferred grip-style at all times. Game for hours on end while minimizing fatigue and maximizing comfort, as your enemies rage-quit from exhaustion.

Razer’s highly advanced, award-winning 4G Dual Sensor System can be found in the Razer Ouroboros. This gaming-grade mouse sensor combines a laser and an optical sensor to enhance tracking precision and detect surfaces ten times faster than previous generation sensors. Its all-new DPI clutch lets you temporarily reduce or increase the DPI as you game, so you can go from high-sensitivity assault to low-sense sniper then back to assault as you need. With the Razer Ouroboros, you’re getting the absolute performance standard of pro-gamers today to match whatever game you play – whether it is a first-person shooter, real-time strategy, or role-playing game.

The Razer Ouroboros also features an ultra-low 1ms latency wireless play that is as responsive and as precise as it is when it is corded. You’re as free to swipe and destroy as your play style dictates.

With this phenomenal, all-in-one, juggernaut of a gaming mouse, achieving victorious gaming is easy.

- Fully Customizable Ambidextrous Ergonomics
The Razer Ouroboros features customizable ambidextrous ergonomics with an adjustable arched palm rest and back, as well as two interchangeable side panels. This gaming mouse will perfectly fit any and every hand curvature and grip-style, ensuring optimum comfort and minimal fatigue during extended play for every gamer – especially you.
- 4G Dual Sensor System
Experience the new pro-gaming standard of precision with the 8200dpi 4G Dual Sensor System, outfitted with a laser and an optical sensor to accurately calibrate the mouse to any surface for exceptional tracking. The Razer Ouroboros not only matches the speed of your swipes, no matter your play style, but also gives you adjustable liftoff tracking distance, empowering you with more control than ever.
- 1ms Gaming-grade Wireless Technology
Unrivaled gaming-grade wireless technology means that the Razer Ouroboros performs as well cordless as it does corded, giving you total freedom of motion as you crush the competition. With a 1ms response rate, your command is executed first even if you and your opponent react at the same time. When you need to charge the mouse, use its stylish dock, or plug the cord in to keep on gaming.

- Customizable ergonomics to fit all hand sizes and grip-styles
- 8200dpi 4G Dual Sensor System
- Gaming-grade wireless technology with dock
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 11 programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- Up to 200 inches per second / 50g acceleration
- Approximate Size: 116 mm to 136 mm / 4.57" to 5.35" (Length) x 71 mm / 2.80" (Width) x 42 mm / 1.65" (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 115 g / 0.25 lbs. (without battery) to 135 g / 0.29 lbs. (with battery)
- Battery life: (Approx) 12 hrs (continuous gaming)

Only £114.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
great stuff. looks like one of the RAT mice but presented better.

after using my mamba 2012, and trying the new Taipan, I am expecting this to be equally precise and awesome.

Soldato
The thing I like about the mamba though is you can tweak all the colours on it, can this be done on this one? or are you stuck with green, its not really going to go well with the black widow im thinking of getting

Soldato
I want :D been wanting a good wireless mouse for a while, been looking at the mamba, but it's not exactly the best for my claw grip, I like the rat 7 which I have, but I went back to my naga as it felt nicer to hold, so it'd be between this or the naga epic :D

Associate
1 of the must frustrating things is where i live you will not find any place that sells any of the high end mice so there is no simple way to find 1 that feels right other than ordering 1 after another and using DSR but i don't like that idea

that's why this mouse is so very tempting with all its adjustments..

Man of Honour
I'm left handed, using a G400 (right hand)

Then you're not left handed in this context. Obviously he was talking about people who use a mouse in their left hand.

To the naysayers, mouse is something you use every day on your PC, so you'll get your moneys worth out of it. I personally wouldn't buy one, but you don't need to come here and trash it.

Back
Top Bottom