The Northern Life

Suspended
My best friend just sent me a text about a series of short movies on You Tube called 'The Northern Life'.

I've watched the first four - absolutely hilarious! Has anyone else watched them?

I won't link because the language is dreadful (both the standard of English and swear words!), but have a search for it and let me know what you think ;)

Associate
Yes, that is a very funny series.

Have you seen the rap?

It is amazing.

This also reminds me of "El Matadore" who can be seen on MySpace, and YouTube; although I doubt I can link to either. This is a similar type of humour.

Angus Higgins

Suspended
OP
Angus-Higgins said:
Yes, that is a very funny series.

Have you seen the rap?

It is amazing.

This also reminds me of "El Matadore" who can be seen on MySpace, and YouTube; although I doubt I can link to either. This is a similar type of humour.

Angus Higgins

I just watched it now - I am crying with laughter - brilliant :D

Smokin' bla through my BMX bike ;)

Associate
The Mad Rapper said:
I just watched it now - I am crying with laughter - brilliant :D

Smokin' bla through my BMX bike ;)

I thought one of the best bits is where Trekka says "ooo ooo" at the start. :p

I liked the video about how to fight best, especially: "and the final wule is...". :p

Angus Higgins

Associate
The Mad Rapper said:
Here's the link to the web site :)

I find it amusing that they have the rap on YouTube, and all of the videos, but they charge for the downloads. Obviously they haven't worked out that it isn't terribly difficult to get the song from YouTube and then convert it to MP3. :p

I would definitely suggest looking into "El Matadore" if you like this type of comedy as it is similar, but more focused on Yorkshire.

Angus Higgins

Back
Top Bottom