What are the best competitions to enter?

Associate
There are plenty of good UK competition websites. They offer various prizes such as money, cars, holidays, tv,'s ipods, laptops, PC's, PC perhipherals, household items etc. All are free to enter.

Search google for uk competitions.

I use an automatic form filler to save time. It is called roboform. I use the free version and it more than suits my needs.

Soldato
Smaller the competition, the better. As ennogs says, plenty can be found and entered fairly easily, but your best bet is to join a club/forum etc of something you're interested in that does compos that you might actually want the prizes for, then you have a fairly good chance of winning, and if you do, it's something you want.

Soldato
All on black.

not quite
1 on black, if it comes up, go 1 on black again, if it doesn't you place 2 on black, that fails 4, then 8, but each time you win you reset to 1 on black.

long as you can bet a few grand if required and the house allows you to continue, then slow earning is effective, you can play odd versus even at same time to double average income

Soldato
Smaller the competition, the better. As ennogs says, plenty can be found and entered fairly easily, but your best bet is to join a club/forum etc of something you're interested in that does compos that you might actually want the prizes for, then you have a fairly good chance of winning, and if you do, it's something you want.

There a site I saw yesterday with a competition to win an iPad and less than 100 people have entered so far... Does this mean I'm within a reasonable chance compared to other sites?

Caporegime
http://www.loquax.co.uk/

Enter as many as you can, especially minor lesser known sites

I once entereted a gardening competition and one first prize of a mill wheel fountain. There were only 51 entries! :eek:

If you are good at tie breaker questions these are the ones to enter as it puts most people off.

I have a friend whose wife just does tie breaker competitions and this last year she has won a washer machine, fridge freezer, a car, a caravan, a holiday, a 40" tv plus many minor prizes.

Caporegime
not quite
1 on black, if it comes up, go 1 on black again, if it doesn't you place 2 on black, that fails 4, then 8, but each time you win you reset to 1 on black.

long as you can bet a few grand if required and the house allows you to continue, then slow earning is effective, you can play odd versus even at same time to double average income

Isn't that the way that neglects to remember the Green, making the odds less than 50:50?

Soldato
Prize bonds over here are pretty cool, you can buy as much as you like (well, I'm not in a monetary position to test this so let's just assume I'm right) and you're entered into a competition every week to win a prize of minimum €75. You can always cash in the bonds for the original value whenever you want too and they don't expire when you win a prize or anything like that.

Maybe there's something like that in England as well?

Caporegime
Prize bonds over here are pretty cool, you can buy as much as you like (well, I'm not in a monetary position to test this so let's just assume I'm right) and you're entered into a competition every week to win a prize of minimum €75. You can always cash in the bonds for the original value whenever you want too and they don't expire when you win a prize or anything like that.

Maybe there's something like that in England as well?

Yup. :)

1 in a million chance of winning a million or something too. Government bonds?

Associate
There are plenty of good UK competition websites. They offer various prizes such as money, cars, holidays, tv,'s ipods, laptops, PC's, PC perhipherals, household items etc. All are free to enter.

Search google for uk competitions.

I use an automatic form filler to save time. It is called roboform. I use the free version and it more than suits my needs.

Have you ever won anything and if so, what?

Soldato
not quite

Isn't that the way that neglects to remember the Green, making the odds less than 50:50?

mmm Karnleigh strategy.

Limited only by the table, your bankroll and your wits. :)

Back
Top Bottom