neighbors dog pooing in our garden

Soldato
tbh I've the same issue with next doors cats.

she's all "can't stop it from doing it" so was wondering if it would be ok to put spikes around, or sharp needles sticking around where it walks

or just killing it maybe? I'm sure I could bury the body under where it's been going.

Man of Honour
You shouldn't have to fence off your own garden to stop dogs fouling it!

Unfortunately the world isn't perfect and would Be the easiest solution and provide some privacy if the family really is that bad. However rented makes it harder to put up a fence.

Could try dig repellent.

Soldato
feed thwe dog milk mixed with laxatives, then send said dog back to its owners house just minutes before the drugs kick in.

:D
Don't do anything like this as it will result in either the dog getting ill or the owner taking it out on the dog if it dumps all over their house (assuming your correct about the owners being scum).

Whilst you say you can't talk to your neighbours have you actually tried?

Soldato
bear-trap.jpg

Man of Honour
tbh I've the same issue with next doors cats.

she's all "can't stop it from doing it" so was wondering if it would be ok to put spikes around, or sharp needles sticking around where it walks

or just killing it maybe? I'm sure I could bury the body under where it's been going.

Cats are not dogs so you cannot apply the same expectations to their behaviour.

Soldato
Don't do anything like this as it will result in either the dog getting ill or the owner taking it out on the dog if it dumps all over their house (assuming your correct about the owners being scum).

Whilst you say you can't talk to your neighbours have you actually tried?

Sorry, I wasn't serious.

Will edit my post to put a "non serious" smiley in now

:p

Soldato
Gonna come and **** in your letterbox.

Your fault for not preventing me from getting to your letterbox.

Not exactly my point.

It would cost little and require little effort to erect a fence which would solve the problem.

Hence no pity for the OP.

You don't want animals wandering onto your front lawn? Do something about it. Sure it's your property and others (animals or otherwise) shouldn't be trespassing on it, but that isn't how the world works in practice, is it?

Associate
With regards to a back garden for example I always thought the law stated that if a neighbours dog can get in your garden it's up to you to build/repair the fence to stop it.
They actually aren't required to do anything. It seems a bit silly really and maybe things have changed now but that's how I've always understood it.

Back
Top Bottom