Cleaning Hip Flasks

Associate
Well i have 2 hip flasks and I'm planning on using one of the two since i have a rather long train journey in a few days and i get really bored on trains.

ones pre 1900 silver handed down from my great great grandad and ones from 1948 and is just stamped Sheffield steel.

as you can probably tell i just wanted to show off one of them :p but i need to clean the steel one for drinking out of. its mainly just dusty and has nothing in it will soapy water do or should i use a cleaning product ?

Aod

Aod

Soldato
i clean mine by filling it 1/3rd with boiling water, then add a drop of detergent, close lid and shake like mad :)

Caporegime
add some grains of rice with the above advice , the friction from them rubbing while you shake will ensure any crud will be cleaned off the insides.

Aod

Aod

Soldato
add some grains of rice with the above advice , the friction from them rubbing while you shake will ensure any crud will be cleaned off the insides.

i'm not really sure what sort of crud would actually get into a hipflask. mine's certainly never needed that... as far as i know :eek:

Associate
OP
hangon, isn't RaDoX about 13? he's too bloody young to be drinking alcohol, let alone out of a hipflask!

you must be thinking of another person bro, there are many immitators, im 18 just to let you know. To proove im the orginal i got the name by playing UT99 at school and one of the it technichns was called SkilloX so i proceded to take the ... and call myself RadoX i later baught UT2004 2 days after release and used the name from then. i then went to CSS just after release in late 05 owned some noobs played with best in the UK sometimes under Andy or A* since when i owned people such as LIAMSD THE BAD BOY or Piper or any of the old fnatic team. they thaught i cheated due to my noobish name and due to me having a reputation of being a noob since i just used to flame on. Also new fnatic team got 16 - 2 at i38 by my IRL mate fearLess think his team came like 3rd or 4th wich basically prooves that getting good at games is just dedication and practice.

/life story end

also thanks for the advice cleaning now :)

Back
Top Bottom