Can't log in to Natwest Online Banking!?

Soldato
E-mail me with your details and I'll see if I can log onto it from here - that way you'll know it's not your connection.

Soldato
Nazca said:
Gah! It's telling me that the details are incorrect when I know they're correct. Hope I've not been hacked. :(

I've re-registered.

Having worked for NatWest, I can tell you their online system isn't the best. If you ever get problems logging in, before re-registering, give them a call on 08457 888444 and ask them if it's showing up as your online banking status as being locked. If so, ask them to take you through Pin/Password security (same details that you'll use with online banking) and entering them correctly unlocks your online banking and you should be able to log in fine.

Associate
OP
DanTheMan said:
If you've re-registered, you'll have to wait till you get the new activation code :(.

No problem, what's the number for phone banking? I want to make sure no money's been taken out of my account.

Soldato
I'd always recommend calling before resetting your password too. One time my login stopped working, and it turned out that they'd made the random number 4 digits instead of 2, so there was an extra 00 in the middle of my ID that I hadn't been told had been added.

Associate
I've had this twice now. Just re-registered, and got the activation code sent out to me. No idea why this happens...

Associate
OP
First time it's happened to be, got kinda worried. Gave 'em a ring. Thank god that they have an English call centre. Said that my account wasn't locked or anything. Checked my statement, everything OK. Phew! :)

Soldato
Nazca said:
First time it's happened to be, got kinda worried. Gave 'em a ring. Thank god that they have an English call centre. Said that my account wasn't locked or anything. Checked my statement, everything OK. Phew! :)

They do have a scottish call centre though, which I sometimes struggle to understand :p

Back
Top Bottom