DPD saturday?

Associate
Placed an order yesterday.

Still hasn't turned up, tracking says its "At Delivery Depot".

Anyone know what the cut of point for DPD are, I don't want to waste a Saturday waiting for something that's not going to turn up.

Associate
DPD 10:00 & 12:00
DPD 10:00 & DPD 12:00 Ensure your parcels arrive by 10am or noon the next working day.

DPD NEXT DAY
DPD NEXT DAY For parcel delivery in the UK before close of business the following working day

DPD TWO DAY
DPD TWO DAY For those non-urgent parcels which can accept an extra day's transit

Saturday (Specifically ordered for Saturday)
Saturday We will deliver Before 10 am or Before Noon parcels on our saturday service

Soldato
i guess you've not used DPD before then? you usually get a 1 hour time slot mailed to you first thing in the morning so you don't have to wait about.

the failure of that to arrive would let me know the parcel wasn't coming. obviously this is something you'd have to take up with whoever sent it if you paid extra for saturday delivery. note that any standard "next day" orders means next business day so any order placed on a friday will come monday.

Associate
OP
i guess you've not used DPD before then? you usually get a 1 hour time slot mailed to you first thing in the morning so you don't have to wait about.

the failure of that to arrive would let me know the parcel wasn't coming. obviously this is something you'd have to take up with whoever sent it if you paid extra for saturday delivery. note that any standard "next day" orders means next business day so any order placed on a friday will come monday.

Ive used DPD before not receiving an email doesn't mean its not going to be delivered that day, there could be a dozen reason that email never turns up.

I paid for Saturday delivery.

Associate
OP
I would hazard a guess that its not been sent Saturday delivery.

IE manifested incorrectly.

Dunno mate its possible. Would have been nice to have my GPU for the weekend. But as long as I get it by Tue I'm happy.

Hopefully will be able to get a refund.

Back
Top Bottom