Eicher brake pads

Permabanned
Whats the deal with them, they're silly cheap!
Looking for some pads for mondeo mk3, and these are a good £20 or so cheaper than some more well known brands.
Worth getting or should I be giving it a miss?
Any reccomendations otherwise?

Soldato
Made in india and utterly ****.

Don't listen to any of this garbage where people like that dannyw would say oooooo minimum BS standards, have to conform to a minimum spec to be legalised in UK.

Utter garbage and spend your money on something worthwhile.

OEM, textar, pagid, its all better.

Rant over.

Assuming this place isn't full of morons, I expect aload of +1s.

Edit- probably a bit of an OTT reply.

Associate
IIRC they are ECP budget range, stump up the extra, Mintex are usually the cheapest "brand" and are perfectly fine, had them on my last Mondeo though I recommend Ferodo or Pagid if not on such a tight budget.

Soldato
I had Pagid brakes on my old Mondeo, they were perfectly fine. I did fit Eicher discs to the rear though - as there's not exactly a lot of braking force through them.

Soldato
Iirc nickxx has these on his track 318 and they have lasted 4 track days and he never gets fade....

Slightly polar opposite to the other posts...

Soldato
Not sure if the DP30 code still works for 30% off on ECP to get some pagid stuff.

Fitted pagid to the front of mine and it feels fine once bedded in.

Soldato
Iirc nickxx has these on his track 318 and they have lasted 4 track days and he never gets fade....

Slightly polar opposite to the other posts...

You must remember incorrectly, they are ok for a town car I suppose but can't cope with heat at all. Somebody that I definitely don't know killed a set after one side of the evo triangle in an underpowered focus. I mean totally faded and smoke billowing out.

Back
Top Bottom