• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon 7970 Benchmarks

Soldato
"Batman Arkham County" :confused:
Is that the next game after Batman Arkham City?

Yes it keeps getting bigger so the one after that will be Batman Arkham State and then Batman Arkham Country then Batman Arkham Continent etc etc. Was a joke like Crysis 3 (non existent), MoH2 (we all know it is coming), and Metro 2034 (actually the game will be called Metro: Last Light).

Associate
Yes it keeps getting bigger so the one after that will be Batman Arkham State and then Batman Arkham Country then Batman Arkham Continent etc etc. Was a joke like Crysis 3 (non existent), MoH2 (we all know it is coming), and Metro 2034 (actually the game will be called Metro: Last Light).

You missed out Boringlands 3

Associate
I don't believe it because I actually built my own chip according to the leaked/released hardware information using a couple of pencil's, some sand, a BIC lighter and binoculars.
Turns out the 7970 will actually be twice as fast as the 6990, have a TDP of 80W and only cost 50 pence in consumables. :p

Caporegime
If accurate, the 7900's look to be where the real performance jump begins. I imagine the gap will be bigger between the 7800's / 7900's than last time. Looking forward to see how these shape up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom