What does great customer service mean to you......

Soldato
When they're trained properly, there's nothing worst than an idiot at the other end not knowing what they're on about.

Soldato
When they're trained properly, there's nothing worst than an idiot at the other end not knowing what they're on about.

Phone shops seem to be the worst for this for me. I can't stand talking to a salesman who knows less about the product I want to buy than I do!

Soldato
It means everything to me, it will dictate who gets return business and who doesn't. For example I had a problem with my Logitech Performance MX mouse and within 2 emails I had a replacement sent out to me. In future I'm likely to purchase from Logitech.

Soldato
Phone shops seem to be the worst for this for me. I can't stand talking to a salesman who knows less about the product I want to buy than I do!

Indeed, I have this problem sometimes, and if I'm in the shop I'll end up going around in circles as they'll ask another member of staff, then another, and another... :mad:

Bri

Bri

Soldato
Treating me in a courteous, respectful manner, telling me what's going to happen & when it's going to happen, listening effectively, looking for other potential future issues so I don't have to call again in a few month's time, offering other products that would be beneficial to me....

If all my staff did this, my life would be easy (and I'd probably be out of a job :D)

Soldato
I have to say this thread is perfect for me since I'll probably be start working in retail in the next few weeks.

I really do want to make the customer feel happy and have a good experience.
I guess its easier said than done.

Back
Top Bottom