How much do subway pay?

fiveub's Slave
Associate
Just had a phone call from Subway, just wondering if anyone would know how much they pay? I'm 17.

Im getting trained on Saturday.

Ben

Associate
Isn't minimum wage for 16 and 17 year olds £3.40 or something? Unless they just stick you on adult minimum wage which wouldn't be too bad

SamuraiTortoise

S

SamuraiTortoise

Taken from another site...

Subway in Edinburgh...I went along and was given a job, however was unimpressed at their rate of pay (£3.75 an hour).....I received a letter from Subway head office 2 weeks after I started, stating I was given a job and would be paid a rate of £4.60 an hour.

Wouldn't be expecting too much then but good luck with your fake food training.

Soldato

4.60 for 18-22

god knows why that person was getting letters from head office, because theyre franchises ran by individuals.

Soldato
The one in my hometown has decent pay IIRC. Higher than other fast food places, expect £4.50+, unless you do get somewhere who pays you the silly u18 wage(which is a joke tbh).
Theres a few perks too, had a mate that worked there and the biggest perk from that was getting any sandwich for £2 after a night on the raz(a fair few subways are open till 3am fri/sat), even if it was a footlong loaded with allsorts. Much healthier than the usual takeaway and much cheaper.

Soldato
When i worked in the subway in Rhyl (i was 17/18) i got paid about £5.00 then an extra 50p per hour extra if it was after 10 or some thing like that, then when i was keyholder at 18 i got some thing like £7 which was really nice :D

Not a bad place to work however it will depend on your boss and who else is working there etc...

Back
Top Bottom