Seetickets customer service hotline.

Man of Honour
Does anyone know what time this is open?
Had the busy tone all day. Now it's just ringing.

Can't seem to find anything on there website.

Man of Honour
OP
What the hell is going on with them, even tried the tick24hour ticket hotline and that just rings.
Anyone been able to contact them?

Man of Honour
OP
No reading ticket...?
Got the ticket and the early entry ticket. But the order for an extra parking pass. Just had the receipt in the envelope and no parking pass.

And you have to pre book them this year. Previuse years you could buy them at the gate for the whit car park.

Associate
OK the first number I get an automated lady then it says please wait for an operator. I waited for 2 mins but I'm at work so can't do much. Do you get that?

Man of Honour
OP
Well how bizarre,
been trying since Saturday when the post arrived. Then it suddenly works.

They are going to call me back to confirm they are going to send a new one out.

Associate
Good to know they'll send out new ones.

I'll be on the blower to them if my Leeds ticket and my early entry haven't arrived within half an hour.

Not very happy, as I'm leaving Wednesday morning :s

Man of Honour
OP
Good to know they'll send out new ones.

I'll be on the blower to them if my Leeds ticket and my early entry haven't arrived within half an hour.

Not very happy, as I'm leaving Wednesday morning :s

Well it sounds like they will, but they will phone back to confirm.

It says on there hotline. That all remaining tickets will be sent out by 5pm today with RM before 1pm special delivery.

Man of Honour
OP
Just checked online as they haven't phioned me and it says this

18/08/2008 - Customer services will call you by 14.23 on WEDNESDAY regarding this order

What good is that, I'm of to reading on Wednesday. Will phone them first thing in the morning. Luckily I have a spare car park ticket. But it's green, where the rest of the group all has white.. Grrrrr...

Man of Honour
OP
I think they read these boards. Just had a phone call. They could send it out or I could pick it up. But as it's RM special delivery I've got them to send it out. Be here by 1pm Wednesday :)

Soldato
I think they read these boards. Just had a phone call. They could send it out or I could pick it up. But as it's RM special delivery I've got them to send it out. Be here by 1pm Wednesday :)

Glad it worked out! Not sure if he has now but as of Saturday, the guy that I'm getting a lift with had received his early bird ticket but not the actual weekend ticket :eek:

Associate
Got my tracking number off them, apparently it's sitting in Chester sorting office, Royal Mail buggered it up somehow, but it'll be here tomorrow.

So that's the Wednesday ticket sorted.

Just gotta get my weekend tickets through ticketmaster now. Got a tracking code now.

Love how these big companies quite happily take your money, charge all sorts for delivery and handling, then leave it right until the VERY last minute, and **** you about. :rolleyes:

Associate
Keep trying the phone.. er.. maybe tomorrow, actually, just seen the time.

They were really forthcoming and helpful on the phone for me, though they must be getting loads of calls around now. Persevere!

Back
Top Bottom