• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Here you go, one very expensive pyramid - ATI's Flagship Card!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Were all primed for tonights midnight launch of ATI's new flagship part:-

his1w.jpg

I can happily say in Confidence OcUK has 75% of the stock in the UK and is obviously first and were the only etailor with stock right now. :)

Check the website after midnight. :)

Associate
Hi there

Were all primed for tonights midnight launch of ATI's new flagship part:-

his1w.jpg

I can happily say in Confidence OcUK has 75% of the stock in the UK and is obviously first and were the only etailor with stock right now. :)

Check the website after midnight. :)

I want a burger now.God damn you and your subliminal advertising :)

Soldato
That's it. Time for a night raid at ocuk premises :p

I bet it will be the same all over again with people wanting a comparison between 6990 and 590, with 590 coming on the top.

OcUK Staff
OP
That's it. Time for a night raid at ocuk premises :p

I bet it will be the same all over again with people wanting a comparison between 6990 and 590, with 590 coming on the top.

590 is a good £100 more based on the prices be rumoured at the moment, though that could change.

OcUK Staff
OP
I'm thinking those will cost about the same as my PC is worth :D good to see OCuk grabbing most of the UK stock once again though.

Yep were getting good at it now, we cleaned up on the 6950/6970 due to having the stock we did and we've done it again, I know for a fact I've got 10x more stock than my closest competitor. :)

Back
Top Bottom