US: Dexter Season 8 (contains spoilers)

Soldato
If Quinn planted Zach's blood wouldn't he know something was amiss when Dexter 'couldn't find it'?
I need to rewatch again because I'm not getting the "Deb's did it" angle at all. (I guess it would make sense after everything she's done / feels about Dex...but I can't spot anything whereas with Quinn it's little clues like catching Dexter moving Zach's body around and feigning ignorance.)
Could've been Hannah. Could've been Quinn. May not have been Vogel who killed Zach.

This Season is actually getting interesting now.... who did what?

Soldato
only with a slight name change.

i really wish they wouldnt put those spoilers at the end of the episodes, sometimes they give away major plots and it means i have to lunge forward to stop them showing, occasionally displacing food....

on the other hand it was a pretty slow episode but you know they are just building for the finale

Soldato
Well that reveal was a bit anti-climatic. Wish I was more well versed in famous neurologists to catch that reference.

Which I guess is why I didn't bother lunging forward to switch the spoiler off this time myself,...surprisingly the end looks kind of good. Wonder if it will be a decent send off?

Associate
Looking to be a terrible ending, them moving away and having a family together? I know thats what the writers want us to think how its going to end. But i honestly can't see them killing Dexter off (which is what i really want)

Soldato
Just hurry up and finish...please!!

It's been truly awful so far and whatever happens in the final 2 episodes won't save it.

Such a shame. :(

Episode 10 spoiler:

Vogel is dead. Hooray. I didn't feel anything for her character at all.

Soldato
What happened to this show? :confused:

This is the last season and they couldn't even be bothered to make it interesting, no twists or big climax, look at breaking bad then look at this rubbish, it turned into a crime soap after the first two, well apart from the odd other season which was ok in thier own way the show has always failed to be what you'd expect, which is about dexter being close to getting caught and all the fun that goes along with it, season 2 was the peak as far as that goes, him getting a life was stupid and took things in a very boring direction, such lazy unimaginative writers. :rolleyes:

NZB

NZB

Associate
As with some of you i find myself only watching it because of previous good seasons and wanting to know how it all ends. This season has been so bad that i even find Yvonne Strahovski's character utterly uninteresting, unless she gets her kit off.

Back
Top Bottom