Maximum Cashpoint Withdrawal?

Don
think it all depends on the arrangement you have with your bank, I can draw £1000 a day with natwest but only £500 with hsbc, and im sure I remember taking 2k out for a director a while ago

Associate
After bank hours the best way is the pre/post-midnight way suggested above spread across your accounts.

I can only speak on what it's like in the HSBCs I've worked in, but unless you're withdrawing a serious amount of cash (well into five figures) then you don't need to book in advance. If they don't have it on the tills you might have a short wait whilst they get it out of the safe for you, though. And then you should be asking yourself why you need that much cash anyway as it's just an obvious security risk.

POB

POB

Soldato
If you get desperate for the last couple of hundred I guess you could goto a supermarket and buy something cheap a few times and get £50 cashback each time.

Man of Honour
Slinwagh said:
I'll ask then shall I !!

Why do you need it tonight?

My guess - he's had some work done of some description and for some bizarre reason the people he's giving the money to won't be charging so much if he's paying in cash ;)

Associate
You could also try phoning the bank and asking them to increase your daily withdrawal limit with immediate effect. They should be OK, since it's ultimately your money :)

Back
Top Bottom