Treexy Driver Fusion ??

Associate
Hey guys,

Just looking for some advice please, so i normally use Phyxion's Driver Sweeper
to remove any left overs from old drivers.

So i opened Driver Sweeper today and noticed an up date, when i clicked on it i was told that Driver Sweeper has now been replaced by "Treexy Driver Fusion"
here is the link....

http://phyxion.net/item/driver-fusion-110.html

Just wanted to know if anyone has used this Driver Fusion? or what you think of it?.

Thanks

Soldato
There really isn't any reason to bother doing this unless you're totally OCD. Drivers take up a tiny amount of space and cause no problems whatsoever. Same applies to cleaning the registry and the like.

Soldato
There really isn't any reason to bother doing this unless you're totally OCD. Drivers take up a tiny amount of space and cause no problems whatsoever. Same applies to cleaning the registry and the like.

Obviously never had any issues when upgrading graphics card then hey? DriverSweeper has saved a lot of people a lot of headache on this forum alone. Next time you uninstall any ATI drivers, afterwards, just run DriverSweeper and select ATI graphics, and click Analyze. You will be pleasantly surprised and eat your own words :)

I started to install Fusion until I saw the toolbars and freebie crap they have thrown in to its so click cancel setup, will stick with DriverSweeper

KIA

KIA

Man of Honour

I agree. These guys just want to make money.

Associate
I disagree; Driver Sweeper (and now Driver Fusion) helped me a lot of times and it's not about the space (as i think almost everyone has enough space now) but about problems. It really helps with the performance and issues when you install new drivers, in my case with sound and video card drivers. I often have problems when I don't use it. Just run it and look how many stufff is left behind.

Obviously never had any issues when upgrading graphics card then hey? DriverSweeper has saved a lot of people a lot of headache on this forum alone. Next time you uninstall any ATI drivers, afterwards, just run DriverSweeper and select ATI graphics, and click Analyze. You will be pleasantly surprised and eat your own words :)

I started to install Fusion until I saw the toolbars and freebie crap they have thrown in to its so click cancel setup, will stick with DriverSweeper
Driver Sweeper also had the toolbar stuff in it, like 99% of all free software currently. Driver Fusion is no exception here..., unless you buy it which has a lot features including the auto update.

About Driver Fusion; i tested it and used it, it's like Driver Sweeper but has more features and is way more stable (sometimes the Driver Sweeper stopped working). Driver Fusion is cleaner with how it looks and easier to use really, no problems there. Nice piece of software ;)

Back
Top Bottom