Failed theory test :(

Caporegime
I got the current cd and for 3 days straight coming up to my test just kept taking the practise test, you soon memorise the answers.

when i took the test i got 33/35 and did it in 4 minutes :p

Soldato
Phate said:
I got the current cd and for 3 days straight coming up to my test just kept taking the practise test, you soon memorise the answers.

when i took the test i got 33/35 and did it in 4 minutes :p

I did very little revision and got 35/35 on my theory.

55 out of 75 on the hazard perception, which is where I thought I would fail. I kept running through practice tests of that, but failed a lot of them. Was alright on the night though.

Sorry to hear that Ronin. Just have another crack at it, and there's not really much need for revision. All I did was skip through one of the theory test question and answers books, and read through the highway code.

Soldato
L0rdMike said:
When I passed mine I sat and waited 10mins for someone else to finish and leave. :o

I bet he beat your score, though;)
No seriously, it took me about 15mins to do the whole test, 35/35 on the theory but only just passed the Hazard one with 48:eek:

Shame I couldn't pass the practical with a few attempts less:o

Soldato
failed mine 1st time...again on hazard perception, and i got some weird ass questions that id never seen in a theory test before in my life, but these still only had 1 logical answer and 3 complete crap ones. hazard i failed by 1 point 1st time aswell, damn that was annoying.

Admitedly i never got breaking distances, i still dont know them, but thats only 1 questions, and you're allowed to get 1 wrong.

oh well just suck it up, hand over more money and do it again, and this time, dont screw up :p

1st time i got 34 on multiple choice and 43 on hazard :mad:
2nd time i got 33 and 65 :)

Passed practical 1st time...just, instructor was gonna fail me for an "innappropriate" decision involving a guy cutting across my side of the road but nothing happened so just gave me a minor for it, im not disclosing just how many minors i got, it was nothing to brag about i can tell you :o

Soldato
chrisd said:
Personally, I find it far more worrying that people are failing the hazard perception part.
Its not very clear on how the clicking system works, i could easily point all the hazards out, but if you see them too early or click too quickly or in succession it can screw the system up and it doesnt score you. Personally i would have thought that the hazard perception doesnt need to be done, an examiner should be able to tell on your test how good your hazard perception and road reading is.

Passed both tests first time 34/35 and 4 Minors.

Soldato
failing these tests is just ridiculous. If you cant be arsed to learn a few simple things about the roads, you don't deserve to be on them.

I passed my test before you needed all this theory stuff. however this year I got my bike license so had to go through it all. After 10 years of driving there was no chance I was going to do anything other than ace this.

So I got the hazard perception dvds and did all the free online tests. I learned how to win at hazad perception (click 3 times for every hazard, one as Soon as you think a hazard may come up then again and again just to ensure if you clicked too early you still score).

ended up getting 100% on the multiple Choice and 67 on hazard perception.

Last edited:
Associate
So I got the hazard perception dvds and did all the free online tests. I learned how to win at hazad perception (click 3 times for every hazard, one as Soon as you think a hazard may come up then again and again just to ensure if you clicked too early you still score).

Heheh, exactly what I did. I failed my first, on that damn hazzard perception. I'd always click slightly too early and score 0. A quick mess around with a mates hazzard perception cd and I figured out that 'trick'. I did it again this year when I needed to take the theory again for a bike test (pointless >_>).

Associate
chrisd said:
Personally, I find it far more worrying that people are failing the hazard perception part.

I know a guy who failed the theory test 6 times. Most of those he passed the question part but failed the hazard perception, never understood how you could fail it so much. He passed his practical first time though..

Back
Top Bottom