US: Dexter Season 8 (contains spoilers)

Caporegime
You know that Michael C. Hall himself has been involved behind the camera this season.

yea I mentioned it in this thread near the start of the season as far as I recall.

which leads me to believe his interests in life may no longer be acting especially as dexter he's done it for so long now which is why it wouldn't surprise me if the kid did a spin-off series and dexter ended in the not to distant future.

I doubt it's a very good working relationship he has with his ex (dexters sister) either especially when you see stuff like
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ter-promo-amid-reports-shes-dating-again.html

Soldato
Umm talk about a non story.....they look fine...and if reading it right the divorce was at the end of 2010..so they have done about 3-4 series together in that time.

And we have known for some time this was to be the last season any way.

Soldato
I really dont know how its going to end,Although i suspect..

That rich guys son,Who also has a dark passenger will have a play in the end of dexter

Does anyone else think that..
Joey Quinn ACTUALLY knows Dexters a Killer but covering it up for his love of Debra?

Theres been some cracking TV series this past couple of years,looking forward to whatever comes next.

Soldato
Episode 7 was pretty decent again -

That scene between Masuka and his daughter in the bar was pretty weird to watch. :/ Hannah is back looking as beautiful as ever. :)

I've got my ideas as to what the ultimate ending will be but I'll keep it to myself for the time being but...

I just don't think they will kill Dexter off. I also just get a feeling that the Masuka/Daughter story is going somewhere

Last edited:
Soldato
I doubt it's a very good working relationship he has with his ex (dexters sister) either especially when you see stuff like
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ter-promo-amid-reports-shes-dating-again.html

That sorry is a MASSIVE fabrication of the truth. All you have to do is follow Jennifer Carpenters twitter account to realise that they actually still get on massively well:
BOwSqQ3CYAAg30T.jpg

Soldato
Have to agree that this is a really poor season, first 2/3 episodes were fine but it's dragging like a biatch with cases I couldn't give a **** about.

Will obviously watch it all as I've sat through 7 seasons.

Soldato
Awesome ending to Episode 8.
The Vogel reveal was nicely done I thought. (Also, Hannah's body is so hot....those sex scenes aren't too shabby at all.)

Last edited:
Soldato
This next spoiler is very likely to be true so click at your own risk.

I read something yesterday about a certain character whose name links in with a famous real life neurologist. That suggests to me that he (or she) is the 'brain surgeon'.

Caporegime
Tis what I thought watching it yesterday. Hope not though as it doesn't fit with the character no matter what he has been like in the past.

thats why i think
its vogul but quin was thought about for tampering with evidence. unless its a utter mind**** and its debs ! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom