Halifax Online Banking

k++

k++

Associate
Is there anyone here using Halifax Online Banking, and is able to explain how I export my statements?

I have looked hard but there doesn't seem to be an option. Various google results allude to an export option, but I don't see it.

J.B

J.B

Soldato
I thought I knew but I dont, this new website really irritates me, cant find anything other than the basic 'this is your money' screen

Soldato
Easy,, click the export button?

On an account, scroll to bottom, select a statement month, scroll to bottom again and click export.

k++

k++

Associate
OP
I was hoping after Lloyds bought Halifax that they would improve Halifax's online banking service. Lloyds have a really good site.

All I can find for my Halifax account is a "Print" button.

Soldato
halifax.jpg

At the bottom of a page WHEN VIEWING YOUR ACCOUNT

k++

k++

Associate
OP
halifax.jpg

At the bottom of a page WHEN VIEWING YOUR ACCOUNT

Nope, nothing there. Weird. I have disabled paper statements too.

Edit: Just noticed the information text in the image. My account is quite new, so I imagine that's the reason. There are transactions but guess I'll have to wait a while.

Annoying because I use iBank and would like to export them.

Cheers.

Soldato
Any Halifax Online users know how to remove someone you've got set up to transfer money to? I chucked some money into a mate's account recently and I'm sure I didn't tick the 'save details for future use' box, but they're saved anyway.

Any ideas?

Soldato
Any Halifax Online users know how to remove someone you've got set up to transfer money to? I chucked some money into a mate's account recently and I'm sure I didn't tick the 'save details for future use' box, but they're saved anyway.

Any ideas?

if i go into my account>payments>uk payments, i see a list and a "delete recipient" link.

Soldato
Really not liking the current layout or the fact that I cannot get a statement for 1 month or more online!
Currently my statement goes back to the 16th of last month.

You can go back further, theres a drop down box bottom left, I did have a pic but I deleted it from my photobucket

Soldato
Is it just me or can you no longer pay off your credit card using a debit card online?

Not so much of an issue as bank transfer is just as easy but still a bit cheeky...

Back
Top Bottom