Deus Ex - conversation with Morpheus AI

Caporegime
Only game i kept going back to, and still never finished it, always seemed to stop Arae 51, bloody fantastic game though, may have to dig it out again, did anyone hear that couple humping in the ton hotel, one of the rooms along from Pauls, it was well funny, all you hear is moaning and groaning, and bed springs squeaking.:D

Soldato
Found that conversation with Morpheus first time through, that said I didn't realise you could ask Everett what he thinks of it until the second or third time. nice touch to the game though.

Associate
Incidently, much speculation points to Deus Ex 3 being a prequel, which might put it in the time frame of Everett / Lucius DeBeers' halcyon days...

which 4 out of 5 cyborgs agree would be awesome :cool:

Man of Honour
UT2004 judging by an earlier comment.

Regarding meeting this AI, I remember finding it in that little room and chatting with it, but I don't remember any specifics of the conversation.

Associate
Is there a mod to play this in widescreen / higher resolutions? Time to give it another run throough as I never actually managed to complate it the first time. This was back in the days when completing a pc game was a mammoth task, and not just akin to watching a dvd as so many are now :(.

Soldato
OP
Is there a mod to play this in widescreen / higher resolutions? Time to give it another run throough as I never actually managed to complate it the first time. This was back in the days when completing a pc game was a mammoth task, and not just akin to watching a dvd as so many are now :(.

Far as I know 1600x1200 works fine. You might want to try manually editing the configuration ini..

Soldato
Read the rest of thread, apparently it's much further along than I previously realised :).
In other news, and PLEASE start a new thread to discuss this if you want to, don't want to drag this offtopic, but there's also a complete rebuild of Half Life 1 on the Source engine in progress, rumoured for release by the end of the year. Black Mesa Source.

Back
Top Bottom