Possible to have brass knuckles shipped to the UK?

Permabanned
Im after some Brass Knuckles which i tend to try and turn into a belt buckle, ive seen a few around but most of them are small.

I wasnt to sure if its possible to have them shipped over here?

Most of the websites say they will ship to the UK but im wondering if customs will check the parcel and return it as soon as it enters the uk?

Soldato
Even as a belt buckle?

Recently went to london a few days ago, saw 3 or 4 lads that had a brass knuckle belt.

Which have probably been bought in the UK and aren't real brass knuckles (see the ebay link), there's lots of brass knuckle/knuckle duster jewellery such as pendants/earrings and belt buckles.

Soldato
Brass knuckles as a belt buckle? You're essentially displaying a weapon in a public place, it's no different to the wannabe gangsters who walk around with knives or screwdrivers in their belts.

You might want to put your thinking cap on dude. And maybe a hoody?

Associate
I'd imagine they wouldn't be allowed to be imported due to being an offensive weapon. Not saying they wouldn't get through if you tried but I think they'd be confiscated if they were opened.

Associate
Lol, you saw 3 or 4 lads walking around with them and now you want one?

Do you possibly wear a hoodie with the hood up and hang out at your local co-op?

Permabanned
OP
Lol, you saw 3 or 4 lads walking around with them and now you want one?

Do you possibly wear a hoodie with the hood up and hang out at your local co-op?

Seeing other people wearing them hasnt just started me wanting one.

Ive wanted to try and make my own for a yar or so now.

As for the hoody bit, grow up.

Man of Honour
You can as far as I know, as they are sold as a paper-weight.

The police would not be happy about you carrying one on your person though, so I wouldn't bother if I were you. (I know you want a 'belt buckle' ;) but be careful)

Associate
Importing, well it depends where it is coming from for Custums to look at. An invoice of the item should be displayed on the parcel so Customs can assess the Import Duty and VAT value is the real problem customs will be concern with.

Offensive weapon can be most things used by an individual. I was at a football game in my youth and wearing my DM's ( because I used as motorbike boots ) on a cold day. Was then confronted by the Police and told removing them or your are knick for pocessing an offensive weapon ! !

Associate
Even as a belt buckle?

Recently went to london a few days ago, saw 3 or 4 lads that had a brass knuckle belt.

not quite the same but i've been to a few gigs and have been told to take my belt off as the buckle could be used as a weapon....

of course, its more accessible to use as a weapon if im not wearing it. stupid stewards!

Back
Top Bottom