• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

7850 Twin Frozr III

Caporegime
Associate
OP
My version says the 26th hitman. Can you post the software info from ccc please so i can check your version?

is that the right thing?

xiESb.png

when it crashes what does it do? random coloured screen and freezes or crash to desktop?

id set x.m.p for your memory first,then look in ccc/overdrive settings and add 10% to the power control slider

it loads the menu to the game to start it after pressing continue then it crashes to desktop

if i edit it when in the game the background goes black but the chactacter is there

Associate
OP
when it crashes what does it do? random coloured screen and freezes or crash to desktop?

id set x.m.p for your memory first,then look in ccc/overdrive settings and add 10% to the power control slider

i change it the xmp in bios to Profile 1
i saw another setting normal turbo extreme for the memory it was on turbo
change any of that?

Permabanned
Back
Top Bottom