Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

Caporegime
they fixed now :cool: Launcher Update 1.0.8.2 Fixes issues with Invalid Hash Checking and better Proxy Server Support. Added Compatibility with new A3 Update.

Caporegime
dont speak too soon issues with it at moment :p

most cant launch the mod now. im just reinstalling now.

reinstalled seems to have fixed it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yet to even play a game of this!

Created account yesterday and downloaded the mod, opened ARMA3 to get PID and updated due to new update. Then read that was an issue. Found a way back on the forum and was going to do that then found out this update is out.

Updated Breaking Point then it wouldn't launch throwing up all sorts of errors. Few uninstalls and reboots later and everything now updated and "should" be working.

Hope its worth this effort!

Associate
I'm going to try this. I've got Arma 3 and tried Altis Life, but I couldn't get into that at all, never saw any action either, just a load of people running around screaming over mic.

That said, I didn't get on with Arma 2 Wastelands too well once all of the planets aligned and the game let me play without throwing up an error for the first time ever. Most I managed to do on there was drive a 4x4 from the north of Chernarus to the south without getting shot somehow :p

Caporegime
will be on soon on #EU21 winter thirsk :cool:

last night was great fun but ended in tears , tears of laughter :p

we ended up killing quite a few people only for one of ourlot to try his tranquilizer on me :D funny thing was our other team mate seen this while the guy who got me the other guy tranked him :D so began the tranquilizer game :p

while we was busy playing this a guy popped us all :D

wasn't so bad but when we got tranquilized we didn't know that you lose your gun !

Permabanned
Yeah EU 21 is a great little server for Thirsk, the map is small enough for plenty of action which is nice sometimes. For altis I normally use EU 6 which is a decent enough server as well.

EU21 for Thirsk
EU6 for Altis

Wonder if we all keep to those servers we might even get some ocuk battles going on. Might even be an idea to add those to first post so people here see them and join them.

Soldato
So tried loading this up for the first time. Select a server and it loads with a map loading screen, get a list of players and the error "No entry 'bin\config.bin\CfgWeapons' and below Receiving Mission file (0kb / 0kb)

Click close and just sits there on Receiving Data. Thought possibly mods from my single player on ARMA3 so closed Breaking Point, moved mods to a folder, removed any launch options and reopened Breaking Point.

Now it shows BP as not being installed so I am downloading it again!?!

Having far too many problems getting this to work

Caporegime
that's fine you just click okay or enter.

if server is just rebooting or starting up it can do that.

no need to install.

key thing is just be patient don't skip anything on install and just try connecting again if you don't at first.

Soldato
Was hitting enter and could see the OK button lighting up but wouldn't go past the initial screen with the player list. Was actually stuck there with Receiving data and thats it.

Tried a few times and server had 45 other people on it so bit odd just me having issues, could see people connecting and disconnecting as well.

Well its downloading again now so will try again shortly. Did come up as "Breaking Point - Not found"

Caporegime
you need to install it .

so you download launcher
then on left 2nd down you click on that
then you see a box select newest build then install

it takes quite a while to install . you always launch through the launcher. server just gon down so i assume the servers are getting ready for new patch :cool: cant wait to get on tonight :)

Soldato
I had already installed it previously. Just when I had closed it and re-opened it said it wasn't installed when it previously was and made me download it again (which its doing now and nearly done).

I don't think the mod would have opened if it wasn't installed :p

Permabanned
Looks like you will have to do it all again, seems this update when it goes live needs a full reinstall or something.

There are 4.7 GB of changes

So I guess we need to redownload it, big download size due to the maps I think.

Back
Top Bottom