New car + Insurance included?

Associate
I have just been put on to this website www.youngmarmalade.co.uk as i am having my driving test pretty soon and the insurance is shocking as im 19, im talking £2000 + for 1L cars and above!

This site sells new cars and some used also but they include insurance on them in the monthly payments and it turns out to be around the same price as me just getting insurance on some old banger i would probably buy.

I was looking at a Seat Ibiza off there site as it seems to be the only car i can afford from there (that i like) but saying that they dont have much choice of cars to choose from.

So im just wondering if anyone noes of any other sites or companys that have insurance included when you buy a car, im really interested in the Ibiza but if anything els pops up on another site i could be tempted, i have searched around but none seem to include insurance unless im not looking good enough :rolleyes:

Permabanned
An old car doesn't make it less on the insurance iirc if anything a nice new car might be less (not much) as your less likely tobe a tool in it and actually take more care of it.

Associate
OP
Is there any other options, maybe even a lease type deal were i dont keep the car at the end, i just want to crank up some NCBor just more years before i start to get cars i will enjoy driving, working in a bm garage will give me my driving fix untill i can afford insurance on these types of cars.

Associate
Is there any other options, maybe even a lease type deal were i dont keep the car at the end, i just want to crank up some NCBor just more years before i start to get cars i will enjoy driving, working in a bm garage will give me my driving fix untill i can afford insurance on these types of cars.

If you drive my (non-existent) BMW when it's in for its service I'll hunt you down and kill you. With some baby sweetcorn.

Oh, and that site, "want some crap for 123 pound a month?" has turned me off straight away by using the number 1 2 and indeed 3 in ascending order, the tarts. I may look more.

Hah, I didn't know a TOYOTA YARIS HATCHBACK, 1.3 VVT-i T Spirit 5dr 2008-08 Plate was worth £10,200 when new, let alone 'nearly new'!

Last edited:
Soldato
What some people forget is that when you are getting insurance for a vehicle they aren't just taking into consideration its value.
They also consider how much damage you could do to other vehicles.
If you're a new driver with a 15yr old Fiesta or a new driver with a 2yr old Focus - both could cause 15k worth of damage to that BMW.

Alas you will suffer on insurance for those first few years.

Soldato

Add older people, adding my Sister (Police) and Dad (old) drops my quotes by around 40%. :D (Adding my Mum increases them by ~£200...)

Back
Top Bottom