Cheapest place for instant microsoft points

Associate
OP
Go out to the shops I guess.

Shops are 20 miles away, would rather not.

Use your credit card?

Dont own one.

There are loads of sites that offer instant ones

I know, that's why i asked for help as there are a lot of dodgy ones as well, or ones that you have to wait an absolute age for.

I was hoping for some better responses than these, some recommendations on places other people had used.

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
www.jasper1675.com is the main man on the xbl subscriptions and points but he's out of stock atm.

and Instantxboxcards.com (which i used on monday(10th / aug/2009) seem fine)

sorry if against rules please delete if needed

Soldato
If you don't own a credit card, how are you going to pay online?

It's not advisable to use a debit card on the internet. No comeback if anything goes wrong.

Just buy from a firm that's been around a while, there are plenty of them out there that are well known. Not worth paying a pound or two less from an unknown site.

Caporegime
https://www.gamepointsnow.com/ is pretty sound and efficient.
I found live-codes wasn't as instant as they liked to think they were.

+1 used them before and they were quick.

If you don't own a credit card, how are you going to pay online?

It's not advisable to use a debit card on the internet. No comeback if anything goes wrong.

This is incorrect. Depends on your type of debit card. Visa debit cards let you claim for non delivered goods and faulty stuff in a similar way to a credit card. The protection is not as good, but is fine for any web based orders.

A quick google shows this.

http://www.which.co.uk/advice/your-...back-on-credit-and-visa-debit-cards/index.jsp

I think a Visa Debit card is a very good alternative to a credit card for those who wish not to have credit cards. (I have both but tend to use debit a lot for online purchases).

That's not the case at all so no need to misinform people- using a VISA card you receive identical protection whether it is a credit or debit card.
Visa credit cards DO offer better protection (as do all credit cards) but there is not that much in it for average purchases imo.

rp2000

Back
Top Bottom