***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Right i think this is allowed but if it isn't i apologize first.

If somebody cares to have these for the cost of postage they are quite welcome to them, i have a ego twist 1000mah and ego fast charger, both around 6 weeks old perfect working condition. id rather give them to someone else than just bin them.

i find myself using vapes all day even though there is no nicotine content so i think its time to pack it in, i have noticed ill effect on my breathing so regardles of how much i like the flavor im out im afraid.

Soldato
OP
Right i think this is allowed but if it isn't i apologize first.

If somebody cares to have these for the cost of postage they are quite welcome to them, i have a ego twist 1000mah and ego fast charger, both around 6 weeks old perfect working condition. id rather give them to someone else than just bin them.

i find myself using vapes all day even though there is no nicotine content so i think its time to pack it in, i have noticed ill effect on my breathing so regardles of how much i like the flavor im out im afraid.

As long as you aren't going back to the fags, then fair play to you. I'd take those off your hands, but I'm sure they'd be better placed with someone looking to try vaping for the first time, or someone who's currently using cig-a-like kits!

Soldato
Im not a smoker mate, i just enjoyed the flavour hence why i use non nicotine based liquids, if i had been a smoker i wouldnt have noticed a detrimental effect on my breathing but being a non smoker for a good few years and regaining full use of my lungs i have noticed an impact, if no one takes them ( dont see why they wouldnt) you might aswell have them mate.

Soldato
OP
Im not a smoker mate, i just enjoyed the flavour hence why i use non nicotine based liquids, if i had been a smoker i wouldnt have noticed a detrimental effect on my breathing but being a non smoker for a good few years and regaining full use of my lungs i have noticed an impact, if no one takes them ( dont see why they wouldnt) you might aswell have them mate.

Ah I remember now. Well, I'll certainly take them off your hands. My lavatube's threads are nearly knackered (quite irritating) so the twist would certainly be handy. If there are no newbies who want them then I'll take them.

Soldato
Dont get me wrong ill miss it in the morning with my coffee( god i sound like a smoker) but thats proberbly a sign i have developed the addiction of the action much the same as a smoker deals with whwn quiting.

If your lava tube is almost borked mate and you are in meed of something, i know how bad ot is going to fixed voltage from vv, your welcome to them, postage is up to you it all depends how fast you want them.

Soldato
OP
Dont get me wrong ill miss it in the morning with my coffee( god i sound like a smoker) but thats proberbly a sign i have developed the addiction of the action much the same as a smoker deals with whwn quiting.

If your lava tube is almost borked mate and you are in meed of something, i know how bad ot is going to fixed voltage from vv, your welcome to them, postage is up to you it all depends how fast you want them.

Give it a day to see if anyone needs them more, but if after that there are no takers I'll send you my details in trust and you can plonk in in the mail (no need for RMSD for this)

Associate
Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy some liquid from?

I usually use Titan Tobacco 36mg and buy loads when they have a 50% off YoYo thing going on - thing is I didn't realise I'm almost out and just checked the TW site and no offers on it. Kind of hate the idea of buying it at full price.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Soldato
Liberty flight is where i get mine. You can always get money off for making reviews on stuff you have bought and there is always a 10% discount code, also they are currently doing facebook/twitter discounts of up to 23%.

Permabanned
Hi guys, have been trying to quit for the past week. Moved on to Nicolites which I purchased from Tesco. Don't taste too great however I've only had 4 cigarettes this week so they are working, which is the main thing.

I have been recommended the tornado tank by a friend. Where would be the cheapest place to buy this along with everything else I may need to start off?

Soldato
Hi guys, have been trying to quit for the past week. Moved on to Nicolites which I purchased from Tesco. Don't taste too great however I've only had 4 cigarettes this week so they are working, which is the main thing.

I have been recommended the tornado tank by a friend. Where would be the cheapest place to buy this along with everything else I may need to start off?

It is quite a large outlay to spend on something that you may not get on with. I would recommend getting something a little cheaper to start, unless you have the funds to easily burn.

This is a very good starter set for the price and on special offer this week with some free juice as well. Got everything you need to get started.

http://www.ecigwizard.com/shop/en/e...s/525-ecig-starter-bundle-vision-ego-kit.html

Permabanned
It is quite a large outlay to spend on something that you may not get on with. I would recommend getting something a little cheaper to start, unless you have the funds to easily burn.

This is a very good starter set for the price and on special offer this week with some free juice as well. Got everything you need to get started.

http://www.ecigwizard.com/shop/en/e...s/525-ecig-starter-bundle-vision-ego-kit.html

Thanks for this!

Can I buy different flavours and try them with this?

Soldato
After recently taking up vaping I used VIP to buy my E-Cigs. They worked and then got the Liquid tank ones from VIP. After reading about the tanks and liquids I found a great site that has been linked here on a few occasions totaleliquid.co.uk. I checked the pricesa nd found that they are LOADS cheaper than VIP. So as you do, I started to buy from the guys there. I have had two purchases and two great examples of customer service. The latest one was today, I ordered a CE4 clearomiser and they didnt have any in stock so sent my a rebuildable CE5 and it works a treat. The batteries are half the price of VIP too.

I cant thank them enough.

Soldato
OP
My lavatube threads are officially knackered (I had temporarily revived it by pushing the contact pin down to reach the bottom threads). That means I need a new VV device, because going back to my ego batts has been... anticlimactic. Any suggestions? Been thinking a twist or something cheap to tide me over, but because I drop my e cig a lot (shirt pockets and playing pool are no good) I think the weight of the device is what knackered my threads. They were bad quality anyway, but I'm sure there was a connection. So a light or very durable vv device is needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom